Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Client Needs and Software Requirements , University of Alberta

About this Course

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

By VB

Jul 06, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

By RK

Jan 31, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

272 Reviews

By Mylene Mariana Gonzales André

Mar 04, 2019

Really good course about Software Requirements, I would strongly recommend taking the specialisation, It can provide valuable information

By Manjula Karunakaran

Mar 03, 2019

Great course where I learnt many practical aspects about requirements. I would definitely apply some of the tips I learnt from this course in my career.

By Hend Aladdin

Feb 23, 2019

A great course, and loved the idea of building up concepts with real world examples

By Nguyen Xuan Quang

Feb 21, 2019

This course is very helpful for me, it's really detail about each concept. Thank you!

By Alina Zdrenghea

Feb 20, 2019

Very good

By Gerusa Fernandes Lobo Nogueira

Feb 12, 2019

Amazing!

By Svetlana Zdobnova

Feb 06, 2019

Great course! Helped me to refresh my BA knowledge after 1.5years of maternity leave.

By Xaviea Pittman

Feb 05, 2019

Very interactive. Great exercises which drive home the concepts.

By Devdatta E Rege

Feb 02, 2019

Great course content, very well structured notes and very very systematic delivery of video lectures including timely quizzes. I have worked in Project/program/delivery management for over 1.5 decades but still enjoying the entire specialization immensely.

By Lindsay Ryan

Jan 27, 2019

Very thorough review of the considerations and techniques available for ensuring quality requirements and client engagement. A little nitpicky on the semantics at times.