Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB
Jul 5, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

RK
Jan 30, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

26 - 50 of 479 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By Devdatta E R

Feb 1, 2019

Great course content, very well structured notes and very very systematic delivery of video lectures including timely quizzes. I have worked in Project/program/delivery management for over 1.5 decades but still enjoying the entire specialization immensely.

By Le T A

It's quite tricky to complete this course as it provides so much knowledge & some of them not easy to be competent or fully understand. By the way, the course should introduce more about product vision & product roadmap, which are also commonly used today

By Oluwaseun A

Dec 3, 2019

This Course was very fundamental to building my knowledge based on User Requirement. It gave me a more holistic understanding of Requirement specification, various documentation approaches to Requirement.

Thank you to the facilitators and Resource Team

By Carlos L A C

Aug 13, 2018

Wonderful way to learn, its really exciting the passion and the solid knowledge shown by this extraordinary team of instructors, I really hope that they can help me to reach all the specialization.

Congrats Experts Team! You really did a terrific job!

By Gurava M

Aug 19, 2016

Amazing course. Very practical.

I have been working as a Product Manager/Business Analyst for last 9 years. I am happy i took this course. There are lot of details which i learned by going through this course.

I strongly recommend to take this course.

By Ashraful I S

Oct 3, 2020

Fantastic course. I learned very important things. I had trouble analyzing and create client requirements even in real projects. This course has taught me to exact things I needed specially the ambiguous terms. This is definitely going to help me.

By José C M M

May 8, 2020

This course is excellent, it is too easy to understand, and the couches explain very good, they give you plenty of details in order to you can complete the course. Thanks to the University of Alberta and thank you for everyone.

By Jinoy K J

Jul 29, 2020

Very informative and nicely described the contents very well. It was really a great gateway for me as I was able to learn many things from this course that will help me for pursuing my career and can apply it to the delivery

By Maaz

Jul 15, 2016

Teaches you a lot about understanding problems. This course provides the basis of creating a comprehensive thought. Although it is about software requirements, going through this course will help you become a good listener.

By K J G

Nov 11, 2017

Wonderful. Being a developer, I always found understanding requirements tricky. This course gave me a lot of clarity in understanding the requirements. Thanks to the whole team, for bringing out such a wonderful course.

By Kate S

Jan 28, 2018

It was great! The one thing in the tests - I was sometimes unclear about the question because the wording was vague. I took another class at the same time and did not encounter the same issue.

Thanks - I learned a lot!

By Keir J

Oct 30, 2016

Really enjoyed the presentations, tips, format, quizzes and resources. I work in software development, so it was nice to close my knowledge gaps and affirm my specific understanding of disciplines I'm less familiar with.

By Guido A

Dec 30, 2015

As a seasoned developer, I enjoyed taking this course. I think this is a fantastic course for beginners as well as more advanced learners. The presenters are great, quizzes are as well and perfect handouts. Just take it.

By Natalia M

Dec 11, 2015

At the beginning I thought I will not found out something helpful for me. But, surprisingly, I've discovered absolutely new and extremely useful information. I'm impressed a lot. Many thanks to the authors of the course.

By Omar A

Dec 3, 2019

Wonderful Course. Dealing with Clients, understanding his need is one of the biggest challenges. The course helps you differentiate the need from the want. It helps you better express your needs to the developers.

By Orlando C

Oct 12, 2017

Good value for my time. Sometimes a person spends 3 hours in a classroom to collect he information displayed here in 15 min of video. The interaction with my peers in the assignments and forums was very helpful.

By Kai B K

Feb 11, 2016

I highly recommend this entire specialisation. It's clearly taught and requires your practical application throughout. I've learned a great deal and thoroughly enjoyed the process. Many many thanks Uni of Alberta.

By Nicolai C A A

Jul 8, 2019

Excellent, how to manage all requerimients life cicle from the very start to the end of the process, I really recommend this course for people having trouble on how to organize requierements in a professional way

By Marina V

May 11, 2019

A lot of useful information and examples which I liked the best. The assiements are quite interesting for someone who is just starting to learn about the subject. The explanations are simple and understandable.

By ZIAFAT A

Oct 6, 2019

First time ever I really understand that how important the user requirements are ? How we collect, manage and fulfill to satisfy the customer's need. I will suggest all of the professional to join this course.

By Luis A R M

Dec 27, 2018

Identifying ambiguous requirements early is one of the most valuable topics I learned from this course. Also, the hands-on approach to create wireframes and work on user stories helped me learn the concepts.

By Omkar G

Jan 4, 2018

Very Comprehensive course which covers all aspects of client needs and software requirements.

A great refresher for all software professionals to test their understanding levels and gain a lot more knowledge.

By Ruslan K

Jan 31, 2018

Viam supervadet vadens

By Archit S

Jun 21, 2020

It was a fantastic course that gives a peek of the real-world problems and processes in product management. It was a great learning experience with peer-graded assignments and the graded quizzes.

By Thi V D

Apr 17, 2020

Very useful course for any one in the Software industry that currently working with clients. Help us to improve how to communicate efficiently with them and get the quality business requirement