Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB

Jul 06, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

AS

Jun 21, 2020

It was a fantastic course that gives a peek of the real-world problems and processes in product management. It was a great learning experience with peer-graded assignments and the graded quizzes.

76 - 100 of 461 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By Giacomo C

Aug 24, 2020

I liked the course very much. I learned several things in a concrete way. The examples are very useful and the idea of having a scenario is very useful.

By Alberto C

Jun 21, 2018

Nice course, well explained and organized. Assignment are doable and peer-assignments are helpful towards good understanding of the concepts. Great work!

By Hugo A C G d S A

Jan 01, 2017

Very good content and good exercises. However, I would like to have even more practical exercises related to eliciting requirements, quality requirements

By Eshan B

Jun 15, 2020

Just so many things to learn. I am taking away full bag of precious information from this course. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful course.

By Emilio F

Feb 12, 2016

Very good. I find a very good idea to include the topics about reducing the ambiguity, because it's one of the biggest problems in the real world.

By Madhusudhan R K

Jan 09, 2018

Very useful module with respect to user stories, requirements and Client needs. This is helping me in real time as I am into product management.

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and, in my opinion, comprehensive course on working with and manage Client Needs and Software Requirements. I would recommend it!

By Aliaksandr L

Thanks a lot for such insightful & structured course! I've got relevant & crucial knowledge of processes to do with requirements. Best wishes!

By Sumit G

Feb 13, 2017

Like fine wine, the course is getting better as I dive deep into the specialization. Go ahead and take this course to get your basics cleared!

By Mariam G

Jan 16, 2018

It's great. They explain everything and give you tools for your clients. The exercises are really good and realistic. I Totally recommend it.

By Hussein H

Mar 07, 2016

Good introduction to Requirements Gathering in general but more specifically agile techniques (e.g.: User Stories, Use Cases, Story Boards)

By Mylene M G A

Mar 04, 2019

Really good course about Software Requirements, I would strongly recommend taking the specialisation, It can provide valuable information

By Gaurav C

Jun 07, 2020

Amazing course the two presenters are excellent. You get to learn how user stories and use cases are written on the client's requirement

By Simon L P

Dec 29, 2015

As a developer on multiple web application projects this was very helpful in defining, organizing, and prioritizing requirements/tasks.

By Vladislav S

Mar 07, 2016

Great Course, thanks to Tutor! By the way, Karl Wieger's "Software Requirement" is a good addition for this course and specialization

By Pierre S

Aug 18, 2017

Excellent course to understand how to exchange with customers and stakeholders as well as improve requirement formulation. Thank you

By Markus M

Feb 01, 2017

A very good overview on requirements engineering, for me as a practitioner. It was good to see non-agile as well as agile approaches

By Artem K

Nov 24, 2015

Very informative and efficient course. As a project manager i think this course is the most important from the whole specialization!

By Kateryna C

Dec 17, 2019

It was very interesting and useful.

The experience of grading other students' work after doing my own assignments was very unique :)

By Shaikha A

Oct 29, 2017

I know about the general about requirements but after this course I learned a lot and I learn how to get what client really need :)

By Raghu K V

Feb 06, 2016

Excellent course. The explanation of various types of requirements and the kind of ambiguities that they could have is really nice.

By Jiel S

May 26, 2018

A lot of material to digest, but the projects were fun. Excellent delivery of terms and importance of understanding requirements!

By Ruban J

Jul 29, 2017

Excellent course. Something I was missing personally in my knowledge. I have already started applying the knowledge gathered here.

By Claudio C

Mar 21, 2018

Good in general and nice very nice explanations. A bit more complicated in graded tests than other courses but definitively nice.

By MUHAMMAD S

May 01, 2016

really happy to take this course and are now waiting for my last assignment grading so that i can jump in to capstone project :)