Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB
Jul 5, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

RK
Jan 30, 2018

It is very good knowledge. But my English poor for that, was, sometimes. So was hard to understand and catch information. As a result 90% for grade. It is ok. But it is ok.\n\nViam supervadet vadens

51 - 75 of 479 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By Kattia C

Sep 13, 2017

What an excellent, detailed, and professional course. I learned so much about requirments, and let go some beliefs about my previous "knowledge" on how to create clear requirments. Thank you!

By Slisenko K

Dec 1, 2015

Very useful course to build up a theoretical base for software requirements management. Relevant for every member of a software development team, especially analysts and product managers.

By Caitlin D

Dec 8, 2016

I have stumbled into Agile project management, but I have no background in it whatsoever. So I'm learning on the job, and this course has filled in some of the details for me. Thank you!

By Ahmad I S

Jul 18, 2020

What I very appreciate from this course that we get feedback from your mistake so can learn from it. That's why it suitable for newbie or professional and programmer or non programmer.

By Sameer G

Jan 8, 2020

Of the three courses that I have taken - Introduction, Agile Processes and Client Needs, this course was the most fun course. In fact, I am pumped up to use these learnings in my work.

By Oliver G

Feb 26, 2016

One of the best coursers I have seen on Coursera so far. The video production quality, course structure and content is extra ordinary compared to other courses that I've seen so far.

By joy y

Jun 30, 2020

Very Good Courses! I do learn a lot from it. I would say, it's one of the best, you should take it. Thanks for all the staff who worked hard to provide us this cool specification.

By DEVESH B

This was one of the toughest topic i have ever encountered to, but the instructors made this course very simple, I respect their effort in teaching. I really loved this course.

By Ryan P

Dec 12, 2018

It's a solid addition to get the specialization certificate. I may give it 4.5+ stars, but the course resources are exceptional - its like they wrote their own textbook almost.

By Michelle H

Feb 22, 2018

Very informative and gives a clear and complete understanding of how to identify and process client requirements for the whole team. Easy to understand, even for a beginner.

By Shyamala P

Mar 22, 2017

I enjoyed this course. Loved to learn from peers how same thing can be done in different ways, with different approaches. Excellently designed course.Thank you-

BR

Shyamala

By Sunny L

Dec 5, 2016

What makes this Specialization of such high quality is the pacing; each separate course is thorough for its own sake, but the courses build the knowledge base excellently.

By Maria T

Sep 6, 2020

I love the instructors. Bradly and Megan are great professionally dressed and their accent and tone is outstanding. I have never seen such a great professionally classic.

By Lindsay R

Jan 27, 2019

Very thorough review of the considerations and techniques available for ensuring quality requirements and client engagement. A little nitpicky on the semantics at times.

By Alaa M S

Nov 12, 2017

This course was very nice, informative and joyful. Instructors are very good and knowledgeable. It provides major principles for clients needs and software requirements.

By Nicole K

Sep 13, 2020

I enjoyed the level of detail and interactive assignments in this course as it helped me to better understand and put into action the information they were teaching.

By Natalia P

Aug 20, 2017

Excellent material. Straight to the point. I would add more activities, though, since it is a module that focuses on the work of eliciting, and writing requirements.

By Alexey P

Nov 5, 2016

It is the User Stories that seems so simple and easy for the first look and so practice-valued and attention consuming in practice. Great to study how to do it well!

By Lilian A

Sep 24, 2019

I really enjoyed learning. The videos are well designed and easy to follow given the duration & pause for Quiz. The Assignments were also well structured and useful

By Olga S

Oct 4, 2018

Thanks for the course! I've got a clear vision of the requirements management process. Great structured course. I love the part about ambiguity, it's super useful.

By Ifeanyi u

Sep 21, 2019

Honestly, this course made me way more involved with the program. i guess its due to the graded assignments, University of Alberta! please keep up the good work.

By Oana-Aurora M

Nov 5, 2018

I loved this course! Was so informative and motivating. Hope I put all the accumulated knowledge from the course into practice very soon in my job! :) Thank you

By Alexander

Feb 14, 2016

Excelente curso, presenta a detalle técnicas ágiles para elicitar requerimientos desde las necesidades de los clientes desde el punto de vista ágil.

Sigan así !

By Luis A G E

May 8, 2019

Este es un curso fabuloso. Las explicaciones teóricas son de alta calidad y siempre vienen acompañadas de ejemplos bien relacionados con casos de la vida real

By huangli

Dec 24, 2015

Thanks spm team,

I learned a lot about requirement and the methodology we could apply on the real project, it opens a new door for me, and it helps in my work.