Back to Client Needs and Software Requirements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Client Needs and Software Requirements by University of Alberta

This course covers practical techniques to elicit and express software requirements from client interactions....

VB

Jul 06, 2016

Excellent! There is a lot of great practical info you can apply in real life. I would suggest instructors include some more info about SPM in the framework of startups (rather than client framework).

AS

Jun 21, 2020

It was a fantastic course that gives a peek of the real-world problems and processes in product management. It was a great learning experience with peer-graded assignments and the graded quizzes.

126 - 150 of 430 Reviews for Client Needs and Software Requirements

By Pavel P

Jun 19, 2019

Well thought out peer-graded assignments make you think in practice. Best part of the course.

By Mauricio R

Se aprenden muchas habilidades importantes que hacen falta para complementar las técnicas.

By Yejju r

Jan 14, 2016

Its a very good course, easy to understand and good explanations and resources all through

By Deyan H

Dec 27, 2016

This has been very helpful, interesting and practical course from the SPM specialization.

By Jérôme C

Sep 14, 2016

Excellent, and very dense. To really benefit, must be revisited when putting in practice.

By Thuy T T T

Jan 05, 2016

I have to say thanks to both teachers, who teach me a lot of things useful for my career.

By Juan A Q

Jun 24, 2020

Complete, gives strong basis for User Requirements and I enjoyed the graded activities.

By Boobalan S

Dec 28, 2018

Step by step detail on Requirement Gathering and representation is taught very clearly.

By José L R G

Oct 05, 2017

Very useful course. I have learned a lot about requirements. The tutor are real great!!

By Henry I N

Jun 19, 2020

Quite an interesting course. I was able to grasp so much within a short space of time.

By Vlad B

Apr 21, 2020

really useful and up to date, when you have a background the material goes even better

By Kevin M

Nov 01, 2018

This is a helpful class. This was the third I took in this series and the best so far.

By Zain K

Apr 15, 2020

Explained all concepts very clearly and good examples were considered while learning.

By Nguyen X Q

Feb 21, 2019

This course is very helpful for me, it's really detail about each concept. Thank you!

By Svetlana Z

Feb 06, 2019

Great course! Helped me to refresh my BA knowledge after 1.5years of maternity leave.

By shenlie

May 05, 2019

Is is very good to learn this course to know the basic skill to lead to the customer

By Nguyen D T

Mar 16, 2020

An excellent course that widen my knowledge about the field I am about to enter :))

By Sérgio F

Jul 11, 2019

Curso muito bom para entender como se aproximar e entender o contexto dos clientes.

By Hend A

Feb 23, 2019

A great course, and loved the idea of building up concepts with real world examples

By Łukasz

Jun 08, 2016

Great course with passionate instructors and helpful resources.

Highly recommended!

By Marwan E B

I have learned actionable methods and learned invaluable notions in this course !

By Daniel A A A

May 09, 2020

Excelente, me encanto el curso. Muy buena información y metodología de enseñanza.

By Ibrahim S M

Feb 03, 2020

It was awesome being part of those that learn this course, it really helps a lot.

By Joel Q

Jan 21, 2017

Great content!! Very useful information to start implementing the scrum process.

By Alexey V

Nov 20, 2018

It's very interesting course and there are very good complete course materials.