Back to Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses by University of California, Irvine

This is the second course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will learn about a lot of different ways to join ideas to make more complex and interesting sentences. You'll learn about two types of conjunctions, many other types of connectives, and adverb clauses. You'll also learn about how to punctuate all of these expressions and the types of sentences they create. All of this is grammar you must know to have a high fluency in English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

TG

May 13, 2020

Very informative and helpful! I like it has a wide range of exercises that students can practice what they've learned. Emily and Jake also put in nice work to demonstrate the lessons with fun videos.

HR

Oct 10, 2018

I have really learned some new things.\n\nI some one asks me for a better course to learn about conjunctions, connectives and adverb clause, I would recommend this course.\n\nBest regards\n\nHassan

1 - 25 of 114 Reviews for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

By Edgar A B R

Sep 10, 2019

I absolutely loved this course, the videos made by Jake and Emily make the topics as fun as easy to understand. They really gave a lot of tips for enhance my english writting skills. Thanks a lot!

By Hassan R R

Oct 10, 2018

I have really learned some new things.

Best regards

Hassan

By Hakan E K

Dec 12, 2016

Hi everyone,I think that taking this class helped me so much to understand more about the English language.Thank you very much for giving the chance to attend the class for free.

By Monica S

Jan 28, 2017

I really liked this course. I learned so many details that will help me to improve my writing skills. I consider that the information is well developed because even though the topic is complex the professors were very precise when organizing the material.

Easy to follow, to understand, and to memorize. Professors, thank you so much for your dedication preparing each video.

By Nguyen T D

Aug 19, 2019

That course is great content and great teachers. Somehow it works in my cases to sharpen my English grammar about conjunctions, connectives & adverb clause. I really love teachers in the course, their voice is clear and easy to understand for non-native speakers like me.

By Padmapriyadarshini

Jul 31, 2019

Excellent! I am able to write grammatically correct sentences with right punctations because of this course. I appreciate the instructors for making it very clear and concise. After taking this course, I am more aware of my writing. Thanks to the team!

By Panjana S

Jul 08, 2020

This is a good course for everyone who does not use English as the first language because all of teachers explain clearly. Also, there are a lot of simulations that make me easily to understand in English grammar. Nevertheless, this course is so fun.

By Dr. M K

Aug 11, 2020

I like the way this course has been designed and presented. Both, content and delivery of entire material is appreciable. Even though I had the basic knowledge of conjunctions, this course strengthens my confidence as well as flexibility in using.

By Truong T T G

May 13, 2020

By Jaya

Jul 15, 2020

It is a very useful course esp when you want to learn editing and proofreading. I liked all the materials and lectures. The instructor is very lucid and clear. It is higly recommeded course.

By peer

Oct 02, 2018

It's very good and excellent course. It helped me to improve my grammar skills. I suggest this course to everyone who wants to learn English or improve their english skils.

By Petrov A Y

Jan 29, 2017

Thanks for such a excellent series of advanced lessons. Havind learned this course, I became more knowing of adverb clause. It's great. You are perfect teachers.

By Jordi A V d P

May 02, 2020

Excellent course and excellent teachers!

I´ve learned a lot and I feel more confident about my English writting and speaking!

Thanks for this amazing course!

By Anibal H S

Jan 18, 2017

It is a very interesting course. Thanks for all this supportive context. I enjoyed it so much. I look up to the intructors. They are very professional.

By Manu P

Jan 25, 2017

I find this course, so far, too good, and looking forward to completing the course. I wish I could find all grammar courses at one place, and in order.

By Samreen S

Dec 17, 2017

Thank you for the great course. The teachers have made the course fun and easy to learn. I really like the teachers of this course.

By Ana G V F

Jun 07, 2020

A great course to learn English Grammar and all about conjunctions, connectives, and adverb clauses! I highly recommend it!

By Sona A

May 15, 2019

It is the most useful online course i have ever taken! The grammar here is really advanced, and it is something I needed.

By yan l

Oct 17, 2018

This course is very useful for English learners like me because it focuses on writing skills, which I lack so badly.

By Emanuel B N

Jul 04, 2018

The teachers are very good! They teach using very funny examples and give us excellent tips.I recommend it!

By Shahid H

Aug 14, 2018

It is a perfect course. Tough grammar rules were taught in an easy way. Now I can write concise sentences.

By Rafael M C

Mar 17, 2019

Just as well-developed, interesting and rich as the first course of this specialisation. Really worth it!

By Anushree M

May 14, 2020

The course was well structured. It was a good learning experience. It was also interesting and funny.

By Изиляев К Ф

Mar 24, 2019

Thanks teachers for this course. You help me improve my language skills, and I keep going that way!

By Cornelia M L

Mar 23, 2018

The best course to advance in knowledge of English grammar.

Thank you so much for the course.