Back to Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses by University of California, Irvine

This is the second course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will learn about a lot of different ways to join ideas to make more complex and interesting sentences. You'll learn about two types of conjunctions, many other types of connectives, and adverb clauses. You'll also learn about how to punctuate all of these expressions and the types of sentences they create. All of this is grammar you must know to have a high fluency in English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

HR

Oct 10, 2018

I have really learned some new things.\n\nI some one asks me for a better course to learn about conjunctions, connectives and adverb clause, I would recommend this course.\n\nBest regards\n\nHassan

ER

Sep 10, 2019

I absolutely loved this course, the videos made by Jake and Emily make the topics as fun as easy to understand. They really gave a lot of tips for enhance my english writting skills. Thanks a lot!

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

By Mohamed K M A

Dec 02, 2018

thanks for all here

By Michael P M

Feb 24, 2019

Thank you so much for this course!

By Изиляев К Ф

Mar 24, 2019

Thanks teachers for this course. You help me improve my language skills, and I keep going that way!

By Urban L

Mar 02, 2019

This course is funny, useful even in audit mode, very helpful. sincerely thanks a lot.

By Octavio P

Jan 30, 2019

Very useful course.

By Li Y

Mar 04, 2019

I like this course!

By Rafael M C

Mar 17, 2019

Just as well-developed, interesting and rich as the first course of this specialisation. Really worth it!

By Shahid H

Aug 14, 2018

It is a perfect course. Tough grammar rules were taught in an easy way. Now I can write concise sentences.

By yan l

Oct 17, 2018

This course is very useful for English learners like me because it focuses on writing skills, which I lack so badly.

By denise d v

Oct 19, 2018

Excellent course!

By Hassan R R

Oct 10, 2018

I have really learned some new things.

Best regards

Hassan

By Samreen S

Dec 17, 2017

Thank you for the great course. The teachers have made the course fun and easy to learn. I really like the teachers of this course.

By Erika R

Feb 02, 2017

Very good course, the teachers are great.

By Franciele C

Nov 30, 2016

Excellent course.

By Potapov A

Mar 01, 2017

Tutors are super

By Наталія П

Nov 09, 2016

Emily and Jake are the best, but the course was too difficult for me

By Viet T

Sep 12, 2017

Thanks for great course. It's helping me in Writing, so much.

By Olena B

Feb 09, 2017

great!

By Petrov A Y

Jan 29, 2017

Thanks for such a excellent series of advanced lessons. Havind learned this course, I became more knowing of adverb clause. It's great. You are perfect teachers.

By Hakan E K

Dec 12, 2016

Hi everyone,I think that taking this class helped me so much to understand more about the English language.Thank you very much for giving the chance to attend the class for free.

By Ekaterina T

Sep 14, 2017

Great course, thank you guys!

By Manu P

Jan 25, 2017

I find this course, so far, too good, and looking forward to completing the course. I wish I could find all grammar courses at one place, and in order.

By Cananda G R S

Mar 10, 2017

My english improved so much!

By Akhtar a

Jan 03, 2017

Very fantastic course...

By Muhammad U

Jun 09, 2018

An excellent course, it helped me a lot in improving my English.