Back to Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses by University of California, Irvine

This is the second course in the Learn English: Advanced Grammar and Punctuation specialty. In this course, you will learn about a lot of different ways to join ideas to make more complex and interesting sentences. You'll learn about two types of conjunctions, many other types of connectives, and adverb clauses. You'll also learn about how to punctuate all of these expressions and the types of sentences they create. All of this is grammar you must know to have a high fluency in English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

HR

Oct 10, 2018

I have really learned some new things.\n\nI some one asks me for a better course to learn about conjunctions, connectives and adverb clause, I would recommend this course.\n\nBest regards\n\nHassan

ER

Sep 10, 2019

I absolutely loved this course, the videos made by Jake and Emily make the topics as fun as easy to understand. They really gave a lot of tips for enhance my english writting skills. Thanks a lot!

51 - 59 of 59 Reviews for Conjunctions, Connectives, and Adverb Clauses

By Do T T

May 08, 2019

A very useful course!

By Nguyen T D

Aug 19, 2019

That course is great content and great teachers. Somehow it works in my cases to sharpen my English grammar about conjunctions, connectives & adverb clause. I really love teachers in the course, their voice is clear and easy to understand for non-native speakers like me.

By Edgar A B R

Aug 20, 2018

excellent

By Lenard P

Jul 29, 2019

Quite practical and clear!

Good job!

By Sam A

Aug 16, 2019

The video lectures and practice/exercise sections are great, but the major downside is the lack of a discussion forum managed by moderators with expertise on the subject. As the peer-grading ranges from being justified to blatantly skewed and devoid of the necessary feedback a learner needs to correct his or her mistakes, the proper supervision for grading is clearly called for.