Back to Effective Compliance Programs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Compliance Programs by University of Pennsylvania

Once you have an understanding of what compliance is, and why it may be important, it is natural to wonder next, “What should I do about it?” In this course, we’ll explore one of the key factors for creating a positive culture of compliance: human psychology. We’ll think about what drives us, what makes us pay attention, what distracts, and how all of these pieces help build a strong belief in an organizational culture of compliance. We will examine formal compliance programs, diving into the nuances of how they are applied in practice. We’ll also explore the technologies, workflows, policies, monitoring, and training necessary to create a toolkit for designing an effective compliance program....

M

Nov 25, 2019

The course was very useful for me. I learned a lot about compliance and its important role in business. I definitely will use such a valuable knowledge in my job. Thank you all for your kind work!

JH

May 03, 2019

This is a great class. This series provides a wonderful foundation for the many aspects of compliance and how to develop and enforce a program.

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Effective Compliance Programs

By Alex H

Nov 04, 2019

Course focus was mainly on code of conduct, employees training, monitoring programs, and incident response. Highly recommend week 3, as it delves into the psychology of why people either comply with regulation or violate regulations, and the various theories to explain their behaviors.

By Yuqian W

Aug 12, 2019

I hope it can provide more case analysis materials instead of many brief news reports

By Ravi M

May 09, 2019

Excellent course! Enjoyed learning about the different types of theories of compliance.

By Muzzil Q K

Apr 18, 2019

Love the psychological aspect on compliance

By Leonard R

Apr 18, 2019

Outstanding, Informative. Instructors are EXCELLENT.

By Joan H

May 03, 2019

By Muyanja S Z

Jun 20, 2019

I have found the course enriching especially because of my keen interest in governance related issues.

By Mitzi H S M

Jul 04, 2019

Great course

By Maurício A d A

Jul 08, 2019

Very good.

By Diana B A

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent course! Clear language about Compliance! I surely recommend it!

By Meysam N

Nov 25, 2019

By Deborah C

Sep 30, 2019

i really loved the psychologyc

By Yana A

Oct 02, 2019

Great Course! Thank you PenState for creating this material!

By Paulo R V P

Apr 13, 2019

An excellent course on how to organize effective compliance programs.

By Andres P d L

Oct 31, 2019

Culture, essentials, psychology and dealing with non compliance are covered and were all great building blocks to cover as the second course of four in the specialization. Many of these concepts can be applied to other departments.

By Ivana T H

Oct 13, 2019

Content was interisting. I really approciate listening the lectures. Both teachers are so clear and objective.

By Srinivasan K

Jul 31, 2019

Best course for the risk professionals across the industry who want to enrich their knowledge in various key components of compliance program, design, execution and implementation. It also enable you to deeper understanding of different approaches / frameworks on post implementation strategies. And, this is one of mandatory for any senior professional in this VUCA business environment. Thank you.

By Ricardo R L

Jun 09, 2019

Great content of the course and it is a good way to plan on how to implement a Compliance Program, or how to improve the one you already have in your Company.

By Morgan B

Sep 30, 2019

Such valuable information! I love the way the teachers explain various concepts, and in an easily understandable manner.