Back to Effective Compliance Programs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Compliance Programs by University of Pennsylvania

Once you have an understanding of what compliance is, and why it may be important, it is natural to wonder next, “What should I do about it?” In this course, we’ll explore one of the key factors for creating a positive culture of compliance: human psychology. We’ll think about what drives us, what makes us pay attention, what distracts, and how all of these pieces help build a strong belief in an organizational culture of compliance. We will examine formal compliance programs, diving into the nuances of how they are applied in practice. We’ll also explore the technologies, workflows, policies, monitoring, and training necessary to create a toolkit for designing an effective compliance program....

M

Nov 25, 2019

The course was very useful for me. I learned a lot about compliance and its important role in business. I definitely will use such a valuable knowledge in my job. Thank you all for your kind work!

AN

May 08, 2020

Practical and effective course! Even if you already have hands-on experience in compliance, it still teaches you new practical strategies on how to improve your program. Totally recommended!

1 - 25 of 45 Reviews for Effective Compliance Programs

By Yuqian W

Aug 12, 2019

I hope it can provide more case analysis materials instead of many brief news reports

By Srinivasan K

Jul 31, 2019

Best course for the risk professionals across the industry who want to enrich their knowledge in various key components of compliance program, design, execution and implementation. It also enable you to deeper understanding of different approaches / frameworks on post implementation strategies. And, this is one of mandatory for any senior professional in this VUCA business environment. Thank you.

By Alex H

Nov 04, 2019

Course focus was mainly on code of conduct, employees training, monitoring programs, and incident response. Highly recommend week 3, as it delves into the psychology of why people either comply with regulation or violate regulations, and the various theories to explain their behaviors.

By Andres P d L

Oct 31, 2019

Culture, essentials, psychology and dealing with non compliance are covered and were all great building blocks to cover as the second course of four in the specialization. Many of these concepts can be applied to other departments.

By Stacey H

May 03, 2020

Yet another excellent course in this specialization. I really like Ms. Steinfield's and Mr. Kandel's delivery of these classes. Very informative and practical advice too!

By Nerys M A B S

Excelente curso, amplió mis conocimiento y me dio una nueva perspectiva sobre la importancia del cumplimiento y sus efectos en la organizaciones empresariales.

By Fernando N

Jun 30, 2020

The program was very complete and theories of compliance and white collar crime were very interesting! The course presented good tips to create a strong compliance culture in a company. I will definitely put into practice many ideas from this course!

By Meysam N

Nov 25, 2019

By Andrea R C N

May 08, 2020

By Maria E S y S

The course ran smoothly, The instructions on the course were great,

I would recommend this course and I would definitely take another MOOC offered by the University of Pennsylvania

By Komarova L

Jun 05, 2020

Great practical course! I learned a lot about building compliance procedures in my company. Thanks to the University team for such a great course. I really liked it

By Ricardo R L

Jun 09, 2019

Great content of the course and it is a good way to plan on how to implement a Compliance Program, or how to improve the one you already have in your Company.

By Joan H

May 03, 2019

This is a great class. This series provides a wonderful foundation for the many aspects of compliance and how to develop and enforce a program.

By Mulojonova T A

Apr 09, 2020

Thank you dear professors, all staff and coursera platform. You've changed my views and career path as well.

Wish you all the best.

Stay safe

By Ivana T H

Oct 13, 2019

Content was interisting. I really approciate listening the lectures. Both teachers are so clear and objective.

By Carlos L P

Excellent content and activities. I learn a lot and make me want to be part of a team at a Compliance Office

By Muyanja S Z

Jun 20, 2019

I have found the course enriching especially because of my keen interest in governance related issues.

By Madhusudan S

Jun 14, 2020

The course content , lecture and exam procedure are really very helpful and effective for learner

By Ravi M

May 09, 2019

Excellent course! Enjoyed learning about the different types of theories of compliance.

By Erigo C P

Jun 01, 2020

Great all through. Never a dull moment with those absolutely fantastic lecturers

By tinuola m

Dec 19, 2019

The training is concise and impactful, well structured to meet the desired goal.

By Erwin M

Amazing explanation with the profs and very straightforward!highly recommended!

By Maria W

Jun 29, 2020

Learned a lot of new things. Cannot wait to start working in this industry.

By Diana B A

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent course! Clear language about Compliance! I surely recommend it!

By Paulo R V P

Apr 13, 2019

An excellent course on how to organize effective compliance programs.