Back to Effective Compliance Programs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Compliance Programs by University of Pennsylvania

Once you have an understanding of what compliance is, and why it may be important, it is natural to wonder next, “What should I do about it?” In this course, we’ll explore one of the key factors for creating a positive culture of compliance: human psychology. We’ll think about what drives us, what makes us pay attention, what distracts, and how all of these pieces help build a strong belief in an organizational culture of compliance. We will examine formal compliance programs, diving into the nuances of how they are applied in practice. We’ll also explore the technologies, workflows, policies, monitoring, and training necessary to create a toolkit for designing an effective compliance program....

M

Nov 24, 2019

The course was very useful for me. I learned a lot about compliance and its important role in business. I definitely will use such a valuable knowledge in my job. Thank you all for your kind work!

AN

May 7, 2020

Practical and effective course! Even if you already have hands-on experience in compliance, it still teaches you new practical strategies on how to improve your program. Totally recommended!

26 - 50 of 93 Reviews for Effective Compliance Programs

By REGINA C

Sep 3, 2020

The courses are of high quality. It is obvious that the reading materials are carefully selected. The instructors are top notch. I've learned much more than I expected.

By Ricardo R L

Jun 9, 2019

Great content of the course and it is a good way to plan on how to implement a Compliance Program, or how to improve the one you already have in your Company.

By Joan H

May 3, 2019

This is a great class. This series provides a wonderful foundation for the many aspects of compliance and how to develop and enforce a program.

By Tahmina R

Apr 8, 2020

Thank you dear professors, all staff and coursera platform. You've changed my views and career path as well.

Wish you all the best.

Stay safe

By Robert O

Mar 23, 2021

This is a very informative course with specific examples of how to implements the various requirements of a quality compliance program.

By Mohammad K H

Nov 10, 2020

Overall exceptional experience: I) Extremely useful, engaging, well organized content II) The best instructor I have ever had.

By Karen N

Jul 20, 2020

Good way to undertand how to create an effective compliance program. Interesting to learn about the various theories too.

By Zuleymi V

Nov 8, 2020

This was a great way to learn effective tools to implement on modern Compliance Programs. Thanks for the opportunity.

By Nikolay N

Aug 6, 2021

T​he course was great, even more than the 1st one I hope it gives me the job opportunities wanted in the future

By Ivana T H

Oct 13, 2019

Content was interisting. I really approciate listening the lectures. Both teachers are so clear and objective.

By Amanda

May 27, 2022

Amazing. I had the opportunity of learn more about Compliance Program and it was essential for my developed.

By Carlos L P

Excellent content and activities. I learn a lot and make me want to be part of a team at a Compliance Office

By Vilma B C C

Aug 3, 2020

It was an excellent Course abour creating culture compliance and design a compliance Program in a company

By Roberto G J

Jun 24, 2021

It has many tools to create an effective compliance program. Also, It shows you the differents theories.

By Muyanja S Z

Jun 20, 2019

I have found the course enriching especially because of my keen interest in governance related issues.

By Stacey H H

Feb 1, 2021

The instructors for this particular course were top rate. I wish the were available for CLE seminars.

By Agnaldo H d R

Oct 19, 2021

Excellent course. I appreciate the opportunity offered by University of Pennsylvania. God bless! ♥

By Madhusudan S

Jun 14, 2020

The course content , lecture and exam procedure are really very helpful and effective for learner

By Ravi M

May 9, 2019

Excellent course! Enjoyed learning about the different types of theories of compliance.

By tinuola m

Dec 19, 2019

The training is concise and impactful, well structured to meet the desired goal.

By Erwin M

Amazing explanation with the profs and very straightforward!highly recommended!

By Maria W

Jun 29, 2020

Learned a lot of new things. Cannot wait to start working in this industry.

By Felippe Q

Jun 11, 2022

Muito bom, me fez conhecer e aplicar as normas com muito mais facilidade!

By Diana B A

Aug 12, 2019

Excellent course! Clear language about Compliance! I surely recommend it!

By Claudia H

Oct 25, 2020

It provides a basis for understanding Compliance issues companies face.