Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

RD

Nov 27, 2018

This course gives us a deep insight to many beautiful tools and features about excel which we never usually see. It greatly has increased my efficiency & makes me feel more professional!

1 - 25 of 190 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Guido N

Prashan for President!!!

By Gisele

May 16, 2019

Course is fantastic, but the quizzes and challenges many times bring examples that have not been explained thoroughly. on the videos, it is given a simple example and then when it goes to quizzes and challenges, it brings a question that is way out of the depth of what has been explained.

By Oleksandr L

May 14, 2019

In my opinion it is a mandatory course for everyone

By Lee C C

Apr 09, 2019

Extremely useful for Accounting graduates.

By Casey N

Feb 22, 2019

Challenging, but well worth the effort. I learned a lot about what-if analyses and error checking that will be very helpful. The instruction on macros could be more detailed to include how to use macros with lists in data validation and how to edit.

By Hayley B

Jan 24, 2019

Great course, the way they teach is easy to digest and very well structured. A++++

By Inna P

Jun 09, 2019

A very structural and comprehensive course! Would recommend to everybody! Thank you for your efforts to make such good courses for Excel!

By Sourav K

Jun 09, 2019

thanks

By Sander D

Jun 08, 2019

Very nice course, can be difficult though

By Te S L

Jun 07, 2019

Interesting and practical

By khurelbaatar

Jun 04, 2019

nicely prepared

By Rebekah C

Jun 01, 2019

Amazing course and have been able to use in the workplace

By Mateo S

May 31, 2019

Very useful course, I enjoyed and actually I have fun with it.

By Elizabeth L W

May 28, 2019

Excellent introduction & practice of more advanced techniques!

By Ahmed I A E H

May 24, 2019

It is a very useful course. It adds a lot of new information and it is a good step for improving the use of Excel.

By Esraa S E A E M

AMAZING AND SO USEFUL

By Annapurna P

May 23, 2019

Some of videos could have more practical quizzes instead of theoretical question.

By mohammad

May 22, 2019

excellent course and i love it ,

By Adderly A

May 20, 2019

I liked the content of the course. Please redo the questions all over again, they are not clear.

By HAYDER S A

May 19, 2019

Great Course

By 1802772

May 17, 2019

Some Questions Language was not clear such Q3 @ Final - really till now I don't know why Q like that

ask how many error etc...

Course should give any handouts or notes not only videos and files

By Felipe C K

May 12, 2019

I was satisfied, it was an awesome course. I love it

By Adel A B

May 12, 2019

Awesome

By IBRAHIM S

May 09, 2019

Great course.

By Danijel B

May 09, 2019

Thank you for the courses. They are really helpful for me and for my job. I learned Excel at my own, so i had a few gaps in knowledge. I definetely feel more safe now using excel.