Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

RD

Nov 27, 2018

This course gives us a deep insight to many beautiful tools and features about excel which we never usually see. It greatly has increased my efficiency & makes me feel more professional!

1 - 25 of 260 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Guido N

May 23, 2019

Prashan for President!!!

By Oleksandr L

May 14, 2019

In my opinion it is a mandatory course for everyone

By Casey N

Feb 22, 2019

Challenging, but well worth the effort. I learned a lot about what-if analyses and error checking that will be very helpful. The instruction on macros could be more detailed to include how to use macros with lists in data validation and how to edit.

By Lee C C

Apr 09, 2019

Extremely useful for Accounting graduates.

By Gisele

May 16, 2019

Course is fantastic, but the quizzes and challenges many times bring examples that have not been explained thoroughly. on the videos, it is given a simple example and then when it goes to quizzes and challenges, it brings a question that is way out of the depth of what has been explained.

By Hayley B

Jan 24, 2019

Great course, the way they teach is easy to digest and very well structured. A++++

By Carlos J B A

Apr 24, 2019

A rewarding experience because I have been able to learn very valuable information. It is an excellent course. It has helped me in the personal and professional field. Thank you.

By Basel A Q

Dec 15, 2018

Hard course for sure, but It worth all the efforts

By Rushabh D D

Nov 27, 2018

By Xu C

Dec 01, 2018

A bit harder than Intermediate I, but still achievable. Thanks.

By Sajag M

Dec 18, 2018

A brilliantly designed course. Teaches you a lot and keeps you engaged.

By Sushant K

Dec 03, 2018

A course rich in great content.

By Muhammad F K

Dec 04, 2018

Really helped me in clearing basics of Macro. Need to learn more about Macro's

By LALIT K A

Dec 26, 2018

very helpful course.

By Ayesha F

Dec 28, 2018

Very Very excelllent Course as its previous courses.

By Nathan H

Dec 29, 2018

Absolutely brilliant.

By Ashish C

Jan 12, 2019

Learn this course material to validate and automate excel work.

By Bernie K

Dec 30, 2018

Not an overly difficult course but sufficiently challenging to improve my Excel skills. Excellent instructors for the course.

By Jason Y

Jan 01, 2019

Everything is broken down into reasonable chunks so that you are not overwhelmed. Instructors also provide excellent examples to walk through each concept.

By Marlon A Z Z

Jan 01, 2019

Great course. You learn things that you do not know that exists but are so useful when you know them, it is great course 100% recommended.

By Harris A

Feb 17, 2019

Best way to learn ecxel

By Paul J B

Feb 06, 2019

Excellent quality. Builds on the skills learned in Essentials and Intermediate I and follows the same format. There is a jump in difficulty from Intermediate I, but the content of the class makes it manageable. I learned quite a bit in this course despite thinking of myself as a high-intermediate to low-advanced Excel user prior to taking this specialization. I highly recommend to anyone who took the prior two courses.

By Sebastian T R

Jan 25, 2019

After taking Intermediate 1, I felt really confident that I could do a good Excel, but after Intermediate 2, now I felt sure of any task or Excel workbok I was passed, I could take it, improve it and automatize it for better efficiency.