Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

226 - 250 of 1,417 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Julia P S

May 22, 2021

Muy buen curso, me sirvió de mucho las clases y las herramientas aprendidas. Videos resumidos al 100% lo que hace que el curso sea más compacto y sencillo.

By Sattajit K D

Jul 18, 2020

Good teachers, but the final exam questions was ridiculous! I did all of them correctly still it says wrong answer.

But overall great project! Best wishes!

By Jason Y

Dec 31, 2018

Everything is broken down into reasonable chunks so that you are not overwhelmed. Instructors also provide excellent examples to walk through each concept.

By Abhay S

Jul 31, 2020

Amazing course..... The whole structure of the course is well planned and executed. I am moving towards the final course of the specialization. Thank you

By Jennifer P

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the excellent explanations and entertaining exercises. The challenges and quizes demand better comprehension than the past ones, nice move!

By Andrés F V G

Aug 26, 2020

It was a magnific course. The content, the pace, the lenght of the videos and quizzes were correct. I'm loooking forward to complete this specialization.

By Sushal S D

Nov 29, 2019

Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II is a must for anyone wanting to learn excel. It in-depth videos and guided explanations for various functions.

By Rohini D K

Sep 4, 2020

So many ways to manage data, and this was a learning that did not come easy. The practice challenges helped a lot in understanding some of the tools.

By Arnold A A S

Aug 20, 2020

Fue un curso muy practico y directo, todas las funciones y métodos que se aplicaron son fácilmente aplicables en situaciones laborales. Excelente curso.

By FUNG S Z

Jul 7, 2020

Great content, beautifully explained. The materials are incredibly helpful and the steps in each video clearly shown. Thank you for this amazing course!

By Kerdia J

Jan 23, 2021

Great course, super challenging though. You have to get a good grasp of what is taught and really think hard before even trying to attempt the quizzes.

By Ching K W

I would give 4.5 Stars. 0.5 is deducted for minor errors for practice challenge solutions and lack of clarity in the introduction of VBA code editing.

By Jeanine v H

Oct 27, 2019

Very helpful and insightful course. Especially the practice assignments make you work through all the materials, which in the end learns you the most.

By Apoorva P

Jul 14, 2020

Just what I was looking for, great tutorials, the speakers are succinct and clear. Great way to learn new concepts like Macros and formula checking.

By Alejandro C

May 28, 2021

It was a great course, I had learned some excel skills before but here I found great tips and more functionalities. Cases were amazing to practice.

By James D

Apr 27, 2020

Very helpful and useful for business applications. Lots of job adverts have specifications that are covered in this course. Would recommend to all.

By WENYUAN Y

Oct 23, 2019

lectures provided the lessons in a very clear and logic way. I like them using examples together with step-by-step instructions. I learnt a lot :)

By Subhanjan R

Jul 9, 2020

Really Engaging & Challenging. Discussion boards were really helpful. Sharing how to videos of solutions would be the ultimate icing on the cake.

By Angie F

Nov 20, 2020

There were quite a few very challenging topics, I really recommend this course if you want to improve your Excel Skills! Go for Advance people..

By Akshay K

Mar 19, 2018

Excellent instructors! I highly recommend this course even to those who use excel everyday to instate 'best practices' while working with excel.

By Ajay B

Aug 29, 2020

A bit challenging but I enjoyed it. The Data Modelling part was the best. Looking Forward to completing the final course of this specialisation

By Shradha H C

Jul 14, 2020

Great Course to take your through the complicated, versatile and also so useful functions of MS Excel! Thank you Macquarie University for this!

By Vineet D

May 6, 2020

Practice Challenge of Week 5 and Week 6 were quite challenging, yet the entire course was fun. Excited to see what lies in the Advanced Course.

By Sourav G M

Jan 2, 2021

Amazing course. I am glad I came across this Excel course. Couldn't be more satisfied than this!! Highly recommend this Specialisation course.

By Kristina S

Oct 10, 2020

Great! Really made me flex my Excel, tasks are reasonable but creative. And I learned about stuff that my friends in analytics don't know yet!