Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

251 - 275 of 1,420 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Kristina S

Oct 10, 2020

Great! Really made me flex my Excel, tasks are reasonable but creative. And I learned about stuff that my friends in analytics don't know yet!

By Edmundo G D L S

Sep 21, 2020

The very best of the best, this third course is challenging, should practice the previous one before take this one. As always you learn a lot.

By Mauricio R C H

Sep 30, 2020

Great content and videos, makes it so easy to get amazing Excel skills. Great practical excersises that makes practice simple but effective.

By Mark H

Jun 24, 2018

Good intro to many subjects. Your coverage of Macro/VBA editing was sparce. But that is probably the subject of another whole course or two.

By Diễm Q Đ

Feb 7, 2021

I learn a lot of things through this course. It can help me in my future career. Besides, the assignment was a little bit difficult for me!

By Ashish R

Aug 6, 2020

All rounded course that clears conceptual, and technical skills, also involving human interaction through discussion forum. Hence complete.

By Dhruv S

Apr 28, 2020

It was such an amazing experience. I learn many new things like macro and lookup function. Thanking you for best way to teach and practice.

By Antonio E F

Oct 30, 2018

I loved this course, I instead open my mind and look for new ways of doing things with the use of excel.

I was very happy with this course.

By Marlon A Z Z

Jan 1, 2019

Great course. You learn things that you do not know that exists but are so useful when you know them, it is great course 100% recommended.

By 19E-113 S M

Mar 7, 2021

I really loved this course. It took me from the Beginner level to the Expert Level in Excel. Thank you Macquarie University and Coursera.

By Inna P

Jun 9, 2019

A very structural and comprehensive course! Would recommend to everybody! Thank you for your efforts to make such good courses for Excel!

By Amazu C W

Sep 6, 2020

I very much enjoyed how engaging the entire weeks were. The exercises were very helpful and the weekly challenges made it much more fun.

By Musaab B A

Jun 8, 2020

This course covers some of the more complex yet essential functionalities of Excel. I found this course extremely helpful for my career!

By Fabiola B

Oct 2, 2019

This course is really good and helped me perform well for intermediate and even advanced Excel tests for some job application processes!

By Andrew N L

Feb 9, 2021

The chellenges and the assignments were the most difficult ones out of the three first courses. Excited to experience the final course.

By Bahman A

Nov 11, 2019

I have studied the first 3 courses and I really enjoyed how Nicki and Prishan are teaching step by step. Thank you and your great team.

By Jacinta B

Jul 31, 2019

I have learned a great deal in this course and I thank you the instructors and other students who have helped me out in my challenges!

By Sandeep G M

Jul 10, 2020

Brilliantly designed! Was worth learning as I'm working as a teacher and needed to navigate around Excel on a daily basis. Thank you!

By Mario C

Great course but I would have prefered some more time spent on Macros and logical operators.

Though, challenging, but definitely nice!

By Paula O

Dec 25, 2020

It's a very useful course, very demanding and I learnt a lot of new functions that definitely will help in my current or future jobs

By Shawon B

Jul 26, 2020

This is a great online course.I suggest everyone to do that and i want to give thanks to Coursera for arranging this type of course

By Bruno P d S

Jul 12, 2019

O curso é bem estruturado e em uma linguagem simples, com exercícios e testes para verificar se você realmente absorveu o conteúdo.

By SAROJA R P

Mar 11, 2018

Very nicely arranged/shortlisted syllabus. Will work for everyone, be it a beginner or advanced learners. Enjoyed the whole Journey

By yao l

Jan 19, 2021

Very good courses. I come from Macquarie University. I love my school. From this course I love MQ more than before. Thank you! MQ!