Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

151 - 175 of 1,427 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Douglas H

Sep 22, 2019

Excellent course. Videos were informative and on topic. Examples and challenge assignments were relevant and high quality. The lessons learned during this course have helped me meet or exceed the needs of my organization.

By Daulet K

May 3, 2020

Intermediate II was very useful from the beginning. I can admit all topics were new for me. It is still quite challenging to do the Practices and Assigmenments even the second time. But, hey, practice makes permanent (c):))

By Lou B V

Sep 22, 2020

Just like I said in the earlier courses. This is getting really tough like 10 times the preceding course. But the enjoyment and learning is also 10 times doing the previous one. I really learned a lot. Thank you very much!

By Ruben O H

Mar 3, 2021

It was a great course. Many new things to learn and of course new tools and skills to apply in my daily work. The main aspect I've learnt so far: Practice, practice & practice.

Thanks very much for sharing this knowledge.

By Altaf H N

Jun 3, 2020

This course really convert me from beginner to moderate user of Excel, It will definitely change future scenario of my job and increase effectiveness and efficiency both at job. I can say "Practice makes solid permanent".

By Fahim A

Jun 3, 2020

excellent course but Assessment questions should be more well written as many of the questions were quite difficult to understand. Indeed, i got to learn many of the advance things of excel through this course. Thank you

By Ravindu W

Great course to understand Excel step by step with great exercises and practice worksheets and quizzes which test your knowledge based on the weekly teachings done. 5/5! Will recommend to anyone to complete this course :)

By Masoom

Jul 3, 2020

This course is really valuable, for those who want to notch up their basic skills in Excel. The practice section was the best and the main highlight of this course. Well structured and the instructions were really clear.

By Neel J

Sep 3, 2019

A very nicely structured Specialisation on Excel which is frankly speaking, kinda hard to get one's hands on, including a valid certification. I'm going to use this to prove my Excel proficiency to prospective employers.

By Au T Y

Dec 9, 2019

Easy to understand videos and challenging assessments. Though the final quizzes were usually easier than the challenges, it was much appreciated.

Thank you for creating this course. The resources were extremely helpful.

By Raphael L

Mar 6, 2019

Great course like the other, only thing is that sometimes the quizzes and assignments are quite difficult to complete and intuition has to be used if you are using MAC version of excel as some features do not exist...

By Sanju D P

Mar 16, 2021

This was a wonderful tour!!! I really appreciate the teaching skills of these lecturers and the content of the course. As a Sri Lanka, I really proud to learn this from a Sri Lankan lecturer also. Thank you all!!!

By Antony S

Apr 18, 2021

Excel is my passion. I love how many things you can do! I cannot wait till all these things be put on my business! From the beggining i consider the teachers (especially mrs Nicky and Mr Prashan), as my friends!!

By Juan C M L

Feb 2, 2021

Very well structured, this course is very practical. The instructors are superb. Explanations clear and to the point. In order to take full advantage my recommendation is to go for the whole specialized program.

By IAM R

Sep 23, 2019

The best material to learn Excel. This is not just about content. The course delivery is awesome and the videos are well presented. The only thing is using mac won't help during relative reference for macros.

By BUKANDA S

Aug 14, 2020

Excel for business intermediate 2 is a cruel course full of many skills every excel user should know. The teaching methodology was very good with challenge that allows those skills to be shown in real life.

By Agnese M K

Jun 18, 2019

This course really helped me understand a lot of things about excel such as macros, error correction or lookup functions etc. which will eventually make my work easier the next time that I'll be using excel

By Rasim Ö

Oct 24, 2020

This course is well-tailored for this difficulty level. I can easily say that the people in this university knows what they are doing :) I am looking forward to getting my certificate in advanced Excel.

By Ilango R

Nov 4, 2019

The Intermediate Level II course covered in-depth functions of Excel which I had ignored in my work in the past years. These course has strengthen my skills in using Excel Spread Sheet more efficiently.

By Cortney H

Nov 8, 2020

By Anand R

Aug 6, 2020

The course proved a little challenging - especially towards the last week, with Macros kicking in.

Still, it was definitely worth it and extremely exciting to learn and utilize in my life here forth.

By Mohammad W D

Jun 26, 2019

this course add to me a great experience with a valuable information and wonderful Teachers.

i highly recommend this course for those who want to learn how using excel in their business

thanks a lot :)

By EFSTRATIOS D T

Oct 21, 2020

A good place to learn something more for the ones already familiar with excel.

Had used most of the function previously but got a clearer understanding thanks to the videos and some helpful quizzes.

By Víctor L O C

May 19, 2021

Es la mejor plataforma para fortalecer mis capacidades profesionales. Es muy didáctico y cuenta con ejercicios muy bien elaborados y acertados para impulsar la interiorización de mi conocimiento.

By ABDU S M

Jul 10, 2020

Hello Dears,

First of all I thank the course instructors for delivering this course in an easy and authentic way.

The course was awesome!

I could learn many new areas in this Intermediate II course.