Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

201 - 225 of 1,420 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Naveen A

It is a well planned course with a correct amount of assignments and tests. If you delicately completes all assignment you will wiser in the end. thank you for this course.

By Ashish S

May 13, 2020

Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II is a very good source of knowledge, I'm glad to complete this course and thanks for the team of MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY & COURSERA.

By Ibrahima D D

Jul 28, 2018

This class really challenges you to focus and learn the material. The Assistant teachers are great in guiding you through the exercises without showing you the solutions.

By Asif-Uz-Zaman K S

Oct 8, 2020

Never felt such productive after completing a course! Perhaps the best course on coursera. Strongly recommend everyone to enroll. Life will excel as well as the course .

By Linda N

Nov 30, 2019

I have learned a lot and I immediately used acquired knowledge in my job. The best thing is that I could save the videos with lectures in order to come back when needed.

By Oluwafemi M A

May 15, 2020

This is a great course, handled by exceptional instructors and supported with well crafted learning materials and exercises. I'm looking forward to the Advanced Course.

By Alireza M

May 11, 2021

Wow, like the first two courses in this specialization, this one is also great, almost everything in this course was new to me. Thanks to the instructors and Coursera.

By Sanju S

Mar 2, 2021

This gives details in simple way and easy to understand. This change my works in to an easy way. Im soo mad at the EXCEL now..

Thank you Mr. Prashan and Ms. Nicky....

By BIRASA F

Dec 17, 2020

I recommend this course to everyone who want to be challenged in the way he/she uses Excel for data analysis, modelling, etc. I enjoyed it though it was challenging!

By Gianfranco R C

Aug 2, 2020

Un curso super excelente, facil de entender, con mucho conocimiento. La semana 6 tenia los archivos algo enredados y algunos ya resueltos, pero ante todo, excelente.

By Andrew H

Jun 5, 2020

Learned a lot. This one is frustrating at times. Some assignments are very challenging! But that is good. I applied what I learned at my current job immediately.

By Abhishek S

Apr 30, 2018

Difficult course but engaging one. I've enjoyed this course a lot. Lots of important topic are covered, which will help me in my day to day task and to track errors.

By Yi-Wen, W

May 5, 2020

The practice challenges and quizzes are both very helpful. By practicing, you can pass the course like I did. Thank you, Instructor Nicky and Prashan, and Coursera.

By Joel E

Apr 24, 2020

I'm much more confident in my Excel proficiency after taking this course. I'm learning how to find and represent data in a much more efficient and automated manner.

By Хмельнова М М

Jul 22, 2018

Very useful and good course! Thanks a lot for such a good tool for improvement Excel skills.

P.S. I wish it has russian subtitles to advise it to my colleagues :)

By Denise C I

Jan 25, 2021

I am just so impressed at how much love and effort has been put in this course. I'd like to thank everyone who worked on this, it has really helped me in my work!

By Tedy S

Dec 25, 2020

Really complete course, they give us challenge the pratice and boomm.. Really really good course..

Thank you coursera for give me this chance to get this course :)

By SHevelova M

Jun 20, 2020

The course is really challenging and a bit difficult. But its really great way to improve your skills. The course is organized in a fantastic way

Thanks a lot :)

By NARAYANAN A

May 5, 2020

Really fun while learning but this course is little tough,you need to spend more time,think so much. But everything worth spending time. Thanks a lot professors.

By Josh K

Oct 3, 2019

Great course, truly makes you think through problems and not simply memorize. Great for expanding excel knowledge and more generally, problem solving abilities.

By Nguyễn L H N

Mar 23, 2019

Very interesting and absolutely useful lectures! If you have a career involving data and reporting, you definitely have to try this course!

By MARIANA S J R

Dec 19, 2020

Aprendí herramientas útiles de excel, con las que puedo discernir entre una gran cantidad de datos y adecuar excel a las necesidades de mi entorno de trabajo.

By Mai A V

Apr 1, 2021

This course is more difficult than the First one but it's worth. Some lessons are not clear in the teaching way, need to search in forum to fix the problems.

By Nicolas M

Sep 20, 2020

A really good training to confirm your knowledge of excel, fill any gap you may have and learn powerful tool & practical data modelling/analysis methodology.

By Aritra R

Jul 15, 2020

It was really fun, interesting, and challenging course. There were surely a few hiccups but the videos helped a lot. Thank you to Dr. Prashan and Nicky Bill