Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

526 - 550 of 3,225 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Garnelo J A C

Aug 06, 2020

Very timely in this time of recession due to the pandemic. I love the thought that the field is not just about making money but it is about making things happen, and for the collective welfare of the community.

By Salvador I

Jul 22, 2020

Interesting and atractive course, it has a different approach about finance in many aspects such as social impact and how it works in the economy. The lectures from Dr. Shiller are extraodinary and interesting.

By John G

Jul 05, 2020

Mr Shiller's passion to provide fi financial literacy is really inspiring.

Not many are great thinkers as well as teachers at the same time. He is rare gem.

I felt he was personally teaching me. Great connect..

By Daniel O G

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent course for anyone who wants to improve knowledge in finance. Most important themes (including new tendencies) are included. Professor Shiller is great in every aspect, making this a smooth experience.

By Biola I O

May 16, 2020

Robert J. Shiller has shown remarkable prescience in this course, he literally successfully called the dot-com bubble.

After hours and weeks of reading, I have gained an in-depth knowledge of Financial Markets.

By Iñaki L

Apr 23, 2020

Excellent course to really understand how financial markets work in our society and its relevant role, and it allows you to know that finance its not only raising money but also making civilization work better.

By Jose L G C

Sep 22, 2020

WITH THIS COURSE, GET TO UNDERSTAND THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT, HOW GLOBAL FUNDING WORKS, AND HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE TO OUR CURRENT SOCIETY, ENDENDI THE TRUE FORM OF INVESTMENT, AND FIND MY TRUE VOCATION.

By Rumeet L

Sep 15, 2020

This course is very useful as it deeply gives us knowledge of how to work on financial markets and gives all the basics and important knowledge of financial markets. Proffessor makes us understand in pure way.

By Andrew R

Sep 06, 2020

A very insightful and inspiring course! It altered my view of the importance of finance in society, and instilled in me an appreciation for and fascination with its intricacies and psychological underpinnings.

By Manjali H

Aug 11, 2020

Excellent Beginner level course. I learned why things are the way they are in Finance. Good to know the history of things as well. This course does not reach how to buy stocks, bonds, or any other instruments.

By GEETIKA S

Aug 07, 2020

This course provides in-depth knowledge about Financial Markets and lays a strong foundation to capitalize on key principles.

It surely lays a great knowledge base which can help to attain zenith in this genre.

By Kathya V D

Excellent course with extensive information on various topics on financial markets. And especially, it is an honor to take it with Professor Shiller, an eminence in knowledge, pedagogy and social sensitivity.

By Shanthi T

Oct 10, 2020

Really liked the course and also thoroughly enjoyed professor Mr.Robert Shiller's lecture and his deep understanding about the content. Amazing experience.Thanks to Yale university for providing this course .

By Óscar G V

Highly recommended course for everyone interested in finance. Professor Robert Shiller explain everything clearly and the course is available for everyone, even if you are not really introduced in this world.

By Timothy A

Mar 23, 2020

The professor and TA were outstanding, the lectures and explanations were clear, and the assignments were excellent. I'd only desire to see a little more mathematical rigor, but that's probably just my thing.

By Ramanand G

Feb 05, 2020

I can't define what this course has impact on me but this course changed my view regarding the finance.This course also improve my basics and gave me a lot of knowledge. This is the best course for beginners.

By Raizen M

Oct 16, 2020

I'm speechless. I now understand more into financial markets, investments, mortgages. This course taught me more beyond my expectations. Now i will look into foreign exchange in a sophisticated point of view

By YAQUELIN P D H

Sep 08, 2020

Excelente, muy completo ya que abarca muchos temas y detalles importantes del mundo de lo mercados financieros que hay que tener en cuenta al momento de realizar un ainversion tanto personal como empresarial

By Ken O

Sep 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. We can learn the comprehensive theories of Finance and various kinds of historical situation and case during the lecture. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity and experience.

By Pitou E

Aug 25, 2019

Amazing experience of reviewing Financial Markets with Professor Shiller, a world reference on the subject and a Nobel Prize in Economics. I liked the professor's point of view. Thank you for this experience

By Hitesh P

Jun 06, 2020

This course has helped me understand different instruments of Finance and helped me to see finance from a different prospective. The aspects like behavioral Finance looks so obvious after you know them. :)

By Md S T K

Apr 28, 2020

The professor wonderfully simplified the ever complex financial market that is integrated part of today's modern human civilization. If you enjoy a thought provoking lecture series ~ this course is for you.

By Devesh G

Oct 09, 2020

Thank you very much Cousera, for letting me do this course I am really grateful to you. I will definitely spread the word to learn more and more from such an exciting platform. Once again a big thank you !

By NIPUN G

Sep 02, 2020

Robert Shiller is just amazing. The way he teaches using real world examples for explaining things makes the lectures way more encouraging and interesting and his knowledge is exceptional to say the least.

By Sudeep M

Jun 25, 2020

The course helped me get knowledge of plethora of financial markets that exist. Working in finance industry didn't give me so much opportunity to know what exists in financial industry but this course did.