Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

551 - 575 of 3,402 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Iñaki L

Apr 23, 2020

Excellent course to really understand how financial markets work in our society and its relevant role, and it allows you to know that finance its not only raising money but also making civilization work better.

By Jose L G C

Sep 22, 2020

WITH THIS COURSE, GET TO UNDERSTAND THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT, HOW GLOBAL FUNDING WORKS, AND HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE TO OUR CURRENT SOCIETY, ENDENDI THE TRUE FORM OF INVESTMENT, AND FIND MY TRUE VOCATION.

By Rumeet L

Sep 15, 2020

This course is very useful as it deeply gives us knowledge of how to work on financial markets and gives all the basics and important knowledge of financial markets. Proffessor makes us understand in pure way.

By Andrew R

Sep 6, 2020

A very insightful and inspiring course! It altered my view of the importance of finance in society, and instilled in me an appreciation for and fascination with its intricacies and psychological underpinnings.

By Manjali H

Aug 11, 2020

Excellent Beginner level course. I learned why things are the way they are in Finance. Good to know the history of things as well. This course does not reach how to buy stocks, bonds, or any other instruments.

By GEETIKA S

Aug 6, 2020

This course provides in-depth knowledge about Financial Markets and lays a strong foundation to capitalize on key principles.

It surely lays a great knowledge base which can help to attain zenith in this genre.

By Kathya V D

Excellent course with extensive information on various topics on financial markets. And especially, it is an honor to take it with Professor Shiller, an eminence in knowledge, pedagogy and social sensitivity.

By Shanthi T

Oct 9, 2020

Really liked the course and also thoroughly enjoyed professor Mr.Robert Shiller's lecture and his deep understanding about the content. Amazing experience.Thanks to Yale university for providing this course .

By Óscar G V

Highly recommended course for everyone interested in finance. Professor Robert Shiller explain everything clearly and the course is available for everyone, even if you are not really introduced in this world.

By Timothy A

Mar 23, 2020

The professor and TA were outstanding, the lectures and explanations were clear, and the assignments were excellent. I'd only desire to see a little more mathematical rigor, but that's probably just my thing.

By Ramanand G

Feb 5, 2020

I can't define what this course has impact on me but this course changed my view regarding the finance.This course also improve my basics and gave me a lot of knowledge. This is the best course for beginners.

By Raizen M

Oct 16, 2020

I'm speechless. I now understand more into financial markets, investments, mortgages. This course taught me more beyond my expectations. Now i will look into foreign exchange in a sophisticated point of view

By YAQUELIN P D H

Sep 7, 2020

Excelente, muy completo ya que abarca muchos temas y detalles importantes del mundo de lo mercados financieros que hay que tener en cuenta al momento de realizar un ainversion tanto personal como empresarial

By Ken O

Sep 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. We can learn the comprehensive theories of Finance and various kinds of historical situation and case during the lecture. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity and experience.

By Pitou E

Aug 25, 2019

Amazing experience of reviewing Financial Markets with Professor Shiller, a world reference on the subject and a Nobel Prize in Economics. I liked the professor's point of view. Thank you for this experience

By Hitesh P

Jun 6, 2020

This course has helped me understand different instruments of Finance and helped me to see finance from a different prospective. The aspects like behavioral Finance looks so obvious after you know them. :)

By Md S T K

Apr 28, 2020

The professor wonderfully simplified the ever complex financial market that is integrated part of today's modern human civilization. If you enjoy a thought provoking lecture series ~ this course is for you.

By Devesh G

Oct 9, 2020

Thank you very much Cousera, for letting me do this course I am really grateful to you. I will definitely spread the word to learn more and more from such an exciting platform. Once again a big thank you !

By NIPUN G

Sep 2, 2020

Robert Shiller is just amazing. The way he teaches using real world examples for explaining things makes the lectures way more encouraging and interesting and his knowledge is exceptional to say the least.

By Sudeep M

Jun 25, 2020

The course helped me get knowledge of plethora of financial markets that exist. Working in finance industry didn't give me so much opportunity to know what exists in financial industry but this course did.

By Suprateem B

Apr 28, 2020

Exceptional course covering a broad spectrum of topics for anyone interested in learning about Finance. Professor Shiller provides in-depth analysis of certain issues encouraging the learner to think more.

By Marta L C

Jan 3, 2018

Brilliant content and wonderful teacher, at the highest level ever seen. Not only pleasant but also absolutely inspiring. I could be listening to Robert Shiller for hours. Well, infact, this is what I did¡

By Carmen M

Nov 20, 2020

This course is one of the best classes I have receive in my entire life, and its an amazing opportunity to be receiving it from someone so full of knowledge as is Professor Shiller. Recommended to anyone.

By Adrian K

The course was amazing. To be able to learn from professor Shiller was really valuable and although it will definitely stay with me for a long time, I know for fact that I will come back to it very often.

By Alexander M

Aug 12, 2017

Amazing! Simply amazing! Professor Shiller's course is really 'human friendly'! Professor Shiller is definitely the right person to lead you into the challenging world of Finance! I am very grateful. :]