Back to Google Ads for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Ads for Beginners by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to get started with Google Search Ads and create successful campaigns to reach new customers and grow your business. We'll work on Google Ads, Google's online advertising platform. You will drive qualified traffic, or best-fit customers to your business while they're searching on Google, for products and services like the ones that you offer. By the end of the project, you will be able: - Create your account on Google Ads - Set up the first campaign structure - Set up conversion tracking - Add relevant audience, set bids and budgets and targeting - Set up ad groups - Do effective keyword research - Create impactful and relevant ads - Navigate through the Google Ads Dashboard - Learn about Tools and Settings available on Google Ads - Optimize ad campaigns to generate conversions and be profitable Note: If you don't have a Google account, you will need to create one to be able to complete the content....

DD

Jul 08, 2020

This hands on training project is very good. It gave me a clear idea of using Google Ads.

JP

Jun 29, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. Even for a short time I able to learn a lot with.

1 - 25 of 42 Reviews for Google Ads for Beginners

By akshay n

Jun 24, 2020

This Guided Project is Somewhat helpful for a beginner like me but the only thing is that if it was explained with some different examples it would have been even more helpful.

By Chea M C

Jun 15, 2020

the rhyme split screen is very small for us to practice. and my eyes are damn pain after using the rhyme.

By Akash

Jun 28, 2020

course is very fast some of detail are less

By ABHISHEK K

Jun 27, 2020

Totally waste of time. Can't believe that someone can make such a great and interesting topic to such boring and complicated course. Really She needs to explain more and talk less to herself. I strongly recommend not to take this course. Really Disappointed with Instructor.

By Debaditya D

By Jennifer A P

By Varun D

Jul 07, 2020

Great practical course for anyone looking for hands-on experience with Google Ads

By Thummala V

Jul 03, 2020

good trainer and very good teaching tq you for giving great course for coursera

By Weeradduwa, M P K

Jul 05, 2020

It was very helpful as a beginner. I am starting my first ad campaign soon.

By Jorge A V H

Jul 03, 2020

Contenido práctico que permite un efectivo acercamiento con la herramienta.

By Abhishek J

Jul 05, 2020

Very helpful and dealt in depth to start out the first campaign.

By Kevin M O E

Jul 07, 2020

Gracias Teacher was a great Class with you! Kevin from Colombia

By Dipu R

Jul 05, 2020

This course is very helpful for me to explore a new career

By Aarti v

IT WAS GREAT EXPERIENCE LEARNING AND DOING THIS PROJECT

By Dianet A P A

Jun 24, 2020

It's very interesting and usefully all the information

By  Sadeepa G

Jun 23, 2020

Very Good Couse for the Beginners for the Google Ads

By MARY A M C

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent. Thank you, Ishita Sinha and Coursera.

By Kedar A N

it help me a lot to create my own ads in google

By ANN N M S

Jun 29, 2020

Very good project for learning and helpful.

By Gangone R