Back to Leadership Through Design Innovation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership Through Design Innovation by Northwestern University

4.3

Today’s workplace calls for a new style of leadership to embolden and accelerate innovation. Design offers a novel way to discover market opportunities, experiment to validate concepts and mitigate risk, and deliver value to all stakeholders. This course offers hands-on experience applying human-centered design process to real-world challenges, and requires you to explore the world around you. Learn how to engage with end users, effectively frame problems, identify potential solutions, and build prototypes to test assumptions and learn what works (and doesn’t). Then dive into a range of ways large and small to bring design innovation into your organization....

PM

Sep 29, 2016

Enjoyed the journey through the course. The projects are integral to gain confidence on applying design thinking. However, they are time intensive and require commitment.

AA

Jan 06, 2020

Great course which will tab different ways of solving an issue by design thinking principles. Well structured and paused at right phases.

26 - 50 of 66 Reviews for Leadership Through Design Innovation

By ADAR D

Sep 06, 2020

Great great just enjoyed a lot and learn more by this course thank u team Coursera. It's helps me to develop my leadership skills

By Timothy P J

Jun 12, 2016

Probably the most eye-opening and useful class of all the specialization. Took significantly more time, but was very insightful.

By Bernard D V

Apr 17, 2019

Great course about Design Innovation. It's really clear, well-thought and entertaining. The assignments are great too.

By AJ B

May 08, 2020

This course extremely challenged me in my thought process and has changed how I will lead my teams moving forward.

By Alexander T

Feb 24, 2016

I found this one extremely useful for all managers who need to work with new products or improve existing ones.

By Maria C J D C

Jun 30, 2019

Challenging course that would really open your mind and think about solutions to problems.

By Antonio L

Jun 01, 2017

Excellent course which provides the foundation to make Design a part of Leadership

By Eric N

Loved the process, quite insightful. I will definitely apply the skills learnt.

By Dr. M W

Jun 01, 2020

Overall Great Course I was challenged to think using a different process.

By dimpi S

Oct 06, 2020

Leadership skills very help me. I very excited.

Cousara is a good cause.

By Juan D T E

Apr 24, 2020

Good course. A lot of self-discipline to complete it!

By Jorge S M G

Mar 26, 2020

Very helpful videos and assingments.

All new to me.

By BySan M

Feb 04, 2016

I am really enjoying learning at this course.

By Anna K

Jan 01, 2020

I enjoyed this course very much, thank you!

By Jennesan C

Sep 30, 2019

So useful in my field of work.

By Ranabir D

Mar 25, 2016

very good

By Mona A A

Jun 03, 2020

good

By Emilia A V B

=