Back to Linux for Developers

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linux for Developers by The Linux Foundation

In course 1 we talked about open source software and the motivation and methods of using it. In course 2, we will introduce you to Linux systems, and help you feel comfortable working at the command line: What Linux is Linux history How to separate the kernel from the entire operating system Making contributions to the kernel Graphical system, and how it works Working at the command line Filesystem layout, partitions Monitoring utilities You will learn what it’s like to work on Linux system, and get a good understanding of the essential skills you need when you work on a daily basis with Linux systems....

EM

Apr 21, 2019

Excellent course. Now I understand much better the fundamentals behind linux command line interface and some important administrative features.

KC

Oct 30, 2019

It is great course that help me familiar with Linux operation and command. I'm new to Linux, time to change my OS from window to linux

1 - 25 of 30 Reviews for Linux for Developers

By Qin W

Mar 02, 2019

Not very organised in terms of studying order, and some of the examples are a bit too simple and skimming the surface.

By Eduardo L P M

Mar 11, 2019

going great

By Adetunji A

Jul 22, 2019

Basic lesson good to keep one moving and contains the necessary basics.

By George C

Jul 22, 2019

thanks

By Charulaxmi F

Aug 15, 2019

Good class for beginners.

By Киба В Ю

Oct 05, 2019

doing such a great job!

By Jatin R

Oct 12, 2019

Excellent course for all who want to have a very good knowledge in linux in every aspect.

By RAHUL C

Oct 16, 2019

good course to start

By Shibayan M

Oct 21, 2019

A lot of things I learn from this course.

By Kevin C

Oct 30, 2019

By Jorge S

Oct 31, 2019

Very nice course. Very well explained and interesting.

By Muhammad A K

Nov 25, 2019

i got very deep information about Linux which I wanted to learn.

By Muhammad A K

Nov 28, 2019

Thank You! Linux Foundation for giving us such an exceptional knowledge.

By Joao M A d C

Jan 14, 2019

very good explain, easy to follow

By Subham A

Jun 16, 2019

Best for beginners !

By Ashwani

Jun 03, 2019

Some topics could be explained more.

By Paweł J

Sep 28, 2019

it was good

By Ka P ( Y

Oct 15, 2019

Some contents seem to be missing in the course. For example, there is not lecture about how to start GNome.