Back to Machine Learning with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Machine Learning with Python by IBM

This course dives into the basics of machine learning using an approachable, and well-known programming language, Python. In this course, we will be reviewing two main components: First, you will be learning about the purpose of Machine Learning and where it applies to the real world. Second, you will get a general overview of Machine Learning topics such as supervised vs unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms. In this course, you practice with real-life examples of Machine learning and see how it affects society in ways you may not have guessed! By just putting in a few hours a week for the next few weeks, this is what you’ll get. 1) New skills to add to your resume, such as regression, classification, clustering, sci-kit learn and SciPy 2) New projects that you can add to your portfolio, including cancer detection, predicting economic trends, predicting customer churn, recommendation engines, and many more. 3) And a certificate in machine learning to prove your competency, and share it anywhere you like online or offline, such as LinkedIn profiles and social media. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge upon successful completion of the course....

RC
Feb 6, 2019

The course was highly informative and very well presented. It was very easier to follow. Many complicated concepts were clearly explained. It improved my confidence with respect to programming skills.

FO
Oct 8, 2020

I'm extremely excited with what I have learnt so far. As a newbie in Machine Learning, the exposure gained will serve as the much needed foundation to delve into its application to real life problems.

176 - 200 of 1,717 Reviews for Machine Learning with Python

By Prakher N

Apr 15, 2020

The course is really good and comprehensive. You need to have some prerequisites of data visualization but the best aspect of the course is the instructor who teaches everything very smoothly and clears all your doubt

By FOSS - F & O S S C

Aug 6, 2020

Thanks a lot to the Course Mentors...Highly Informative and explained in a detail.I wish there should be little more elaboration needed as this is completely new for Industry.More Practical Assignments should be given

By Nabham G

May 6, 2020

Crisp and clear course. Professors, up to the point and very clear explanation. The provided notebooks were super helpful for the final assignment submission. Everything was just awesome and organized well in detail.

By Amitayu B

Mar 11, 2020

A wonderful course for beginners. Linear Regression, Classification (K-NN, DT, SVM, logistic regression) and Clustering algorithms (K-means, Hierarchical, DBSCAN) with its respective Python codings clearly explained.

By Apurva N

Mar 28, 2020

I was working in an organization on a project related to predictive modelling using python. This course has helped me a lot to increase my knowledge and assisted me in completion of the project in a very smooth way.

By Tiago B L

Apr 23, 2019

great course! my mainly consern today is about my time. There are lots of courses out there and its dificult to choose one to invest your time on. This one is, in my view, is perfect: Teaches a lot in a concise way.

By Ritesh T

Jul 2, 2019

From Nowhere to somewhere. Definitely worth, I was afraid of Python, but with the professor's teaching, and little bit of youtube studies, I am some how confident that I can handle data in python. A big thumbs up!

By siddhesh

Jul 3, 2019

It is a very great course to start. Theory lectures are very easy to understand and the practical labs provided gives you the insights of it and really boosts the confidence. Very comfortable to watch and learn.

By Saurabh D

Jun 4, 2019

its the perfect course to start the journey of worlds most demanding technology. well structured and organised with good knowledge and it will definitely increase knowledge about ML, no matter how much you know.

By Aditya V

Sep 2, 2020

One of the best course, i have taken till now, Including lots of important content related to machine learning, I would recommend this course to a beginner in machine learning. I learned a lot from this course.

By Bhavesh G

Apr 7, 2020

I've learn about different machine learning techniques like regression, classification, clustering and recommendation system. I've suggest this course to everyone who will build their career into Data Science.

By Afsaneh L

May 30, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. It helped to understand different machine learning projects. Also, I became familiar with a lot of libraries in Python which are very useful in coding machine learning algorithms.

By Okta F S

This is very great course. From this course I can learn fundamental concept of machine learning with Python like building classifiers using k-nn, decision tree, support vector machine and logistic regression.

By A A A

Jul 6, 2020

Very beautiful course, continuation from IBM Data Science Specialization. Instructors did a great job explaining the basic Machine Learning algorithms. I honestly enjoyed the Capstone week: Best classifier.

By Shubham K

Nov 4, 2019

This course was very useful to get clear about basics of machine learning. Thank you for making such informative and easy to understand videos. I would like to learn more about machine learning.

Thank you!!

By Ankan K P

May 6, 2020

It is a good course for both beginners and intermediate.But i will suggest you to before starting this course make sure that you are master in python basics,numpy,pandas,skypy,sckit learn,matplotlib etc.

By Ishani S

May 3, 2020

A thorough introduction to Machine Learning for beginners. I loved this course because it explains the Machine Learning concepts very well. This course motivates me to do more study in Machine Learning!

By Anthony F

Feb 20, 2020

Challenging and fun course that took everything we learned previously and built on it. As someone coming in with RStudio experience, it still stretched out my ability to code in this different language.

By Pranjal S

Jul 28, 2019

Very basic course which includes important machine learning models. This course doesn't go to depth of the topic.But overall I like the labs environment which feels practical because they are in python.

By Fatai O

Oct 9, 2020

By Rishi K N

Labs were incredibly useful as a practical learning tool which therefore helped in the final assignment! I wouldn't have done well in the final assignment without it together with the lecture videos!

By Franco M V

May 23, 2020

Excelente curso! Explican aspectos matemáticos y estadísticos complejos con mucha simpleza, lo que lo hace entendible inclusive para la gente que no tiene ancetedentes en la materia. Felicitaciones!

By Nicole D

Jul 16, 2020

This course is a great way to start learning about ML, as it sets out what you need to do step-by-step, explains very clearly why, and gives you a chance to experiment and practise. Thank you IBM!

By Muhammad U A

Sep 1, 2020

This is an amazing course. specially for those with little knowledge with python. This course has helped with the basic understanding of Machine learning and usage of python as a data scientist.

By 석박통합김한준

Feb 28, 2020

Excellent course! Easy to understand through the whole range of machine learning. However, some subjects are dealt in shallow, other subjects in depth! Anyway it must be great course! Thank you!