Back to Machine Learning with Python

Machine Learning with Python, IBM

About this Course

This course dives into the basics of machine learning using an approachable, and well-known programming language, Python. In this course, we will be reviewing two main components: First, you will be learning about the purpose of Machine Learning and where it applies to the real world. Second, you will get a general overview of Machine Learning topics such as supervised vs unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms. In this course, you practice with real-life examples of Machine learning and see how it affects society in ways you may not have guessed! By just putting in a few hours a week for the next few weeks, this is what you’ll get. 1) New skills to add to your resume, such as regression, classification, clustering, sci-kit learn and SciPy 2) New projects that you can add to your portfolio, including cancer detection, predicting economic trends, predicting customer churn, recommendation engines, and many more. 3) And a certificate in machine learning to prove your competency, and share it anywhere you like online or offline, such as LinkedIn profiles and social media. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge upon successful completion of the course. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

By RC

Feb 07, 2019

The course was highly informative and very well presented. It was very easier to follow. Many complicated concepts were clearly explained. It improved my confidence with respect to programming skills.

By JJ

Dec 06, 2018

I am happy to have this online education, I drop out my nuclear engineering degree, I am happy to learn practical things with future... I work for IBM also...but I want to become a data scientis

137 Reviews

By Nhan Thanh Ngo

Mar 22, 2019

Amazing course. I learnt a variety of machine learning model here. Complete the course, I feel confident in understanding and applying them. It is also the foundation for me in further learning of machine learning. Thanks!

By Charles Gichuhi

Mar 21, 2019

Will designed with very good practical exercises.

By Girish Ogirala

Mar 20, 2019

Very confusing and very limited details. I am not sure I understood anything. It is not explained very well at all. All the topics were just read by the narrator/author/professor. I will not recommend this course to Non-math background people like me. Extremely difficult to understand any concepts mentioned in this entire Course.

By Chris Simpson

Mar 18, 2019

Covers a lot of key machine learning elements in a good level of detail. Would recommend.

By Ritesh Jain

Mar 17, 2019

Its a nice course to start with. It explains all commonly used machine learning techniques in detail along with Python code. One should definitely take this course.

By Mark Hanson

Mar 15, 2019

Excellent course and material is covered well! One complaint is that it would be nice to know what could be expected for model accuracy so we don't try too hard to optimize.

By Raj Upadhyay

Mar 15, 2019

Great Course for beginners.

By Ashok Balusu

Mar 15, 2019

Very good course for beginners looks to explore Machine Learning with Python.

By Ankit

Mar 15, 2019

Course study material is excellently organized and presented in crystal clear way, which makes it easy to understand.

By Manoj Kumar Pillai

Mar 14, 2019

Predictive models are explained nicely. there are lot of labs session making it more productive.