Back to Making Architecture

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Making Architecture by IE Business School

Making architecture offers a unique insight into the mind and work of an Architect, starting with the basics of the profession and culminating with the production of a scaled site model. The course should act as ideal preparation for those interested in undertaking an undergraduate degree in Architecture, although its flexible, intriguing and enjoyable content makes it accessible for all those looking to increase their knowledge in the field. Delivered primarily by Professors from the IE School of Architecture and design in Segovia (Spain), the course begins by examining the mind-set of an Architect - asking how they think and what they do to train their creative minds, moving on to using inspiration from the environment to stimulate design ideas. Finally, the course concludes by looking at some of the more technical aspects of Architecture - such as composition, form, space and hierarchy - and stressing the importance of creating a story that helps define your design. This fascinating content is delivered principally from the stunning design studio at the IE school of Architecture and features external videos from a few beautiful locations in the city of Segovia. Finally, it includes interviews from Pritzker Prize executive director - and Dean of the school of Architecture and design at IE - Martha Thorne, with a number of award winning practising architects such as Sarah Wigglesworth and Cristoph Ingenhoven....

SK
Sep 7, 2020

The content is really good for beginner architects, the instructors were amazing and supportive. Examples of project and their analysis is really interesting so perhaps more examples could be added

OM
May 2, 2021

I love this course.It is very nice.I would like to thank all the proffecers and all the crew.I really enjoyed this course and got some important tips for the life.Thank you very very much.!

126 - 150 of 316 Reviews for Making Architecture

By Adeleke A J

Wonderful experience learning the making of architecture these 4 weeks. The teaching was great as well as other processes.

By Durkesh. N

Apr 28, 2020

Its very interesting subject and also very useful, the trainers who were explaining the contents, concept is very good.

By Ray M S

It's was very fun because architecture is about nature/environment, people/social and culture, economy, and technique.

By Josema 5

Nov 17, 2020

I strongly recommend this course. It helped me visualize and introduced me the work and mentality of an architect.

By Aleksandra M

Jun 28, 2020

Very good course. I learned a lot and feel like i can better study for the entry exam into architecture school now

By Ana S F B

Sep 14, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. Working on it was fun and interesting. Really a good introduction to arquitecture.

By Heidy V

Jul 18, 2020

Todooo muy bonito muy bien explicado y the permite fusionarlo con diseno de interior es q me encanta graciasss

By Ferenc L

May 4, 2020

It is a very good course. I learned a lot about architecture here and was able to hone my creativity as well.

By Alejandra d L

May 3, 2020

A really good course. Great instructors too. Lots of information to learn and fun creative tasks to complete.

By Tanzeem A

Dec 31, 2020

A gateway course for anyone planning to get introduced to the world of architecture. I totally recommend it.

By Srinidhi R

Jun 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing course. You've definitely inspired me to pursue my dreams in the future.

By Daniel C B

Aug 25, 2020

It is a great course. It creates a clear idea of what is architecture. Very complete and nice. I loved it.

By warintha h

May 4, 2020

I love it! You don't really have to have a lot of knowledge, you will learn basic thinking in this lesson.

By mina r

Apr 11, 2020

thank you very much for this course. it was great for me. I learn many things about architecture and enjoy

By Şuayb G

Jan 18, 2021

A highly informative and valuable course that improves your design skills and architectural perspective.

By Ari S

Apr 25, 2020

I'm very Happy which I had a chanse to be one of student in this course. Thanks for your perfect guide .

By Athina T

Jan 13, 2021

Really good course for anyone who wants to learn about the principles of architectural design thinking!

By Diane A B

Oct 18, 2020

I learned a lot from this course and hopefully I could apply it successfully in my design profession.

By Hiresh M

Apr 25, 2020

Bets course and lecturers. Thanking you a lot.

I must say, "I didn't choose Architecture, It chose me"

By Ridah Z

Oct 31, 2020

I am glad to be the part of this course. There was a lot to learn and get motivated from. Thank you!

By Shahab G

Jun 9, 2021

If you want to Improve your mindset, Making Architecture really could help you. Enroll and enjoy.

By Ahmed K

Jul 1, 2020

Thank you , .I learned a lot from this course,This course is more important for every architect .

By Roary D

Jun 12, 2020

I am student in Civil Engineering. I think this course is very nice for start at architecture. :)

By Оля М

Jun 9, 2020

Course gives great understanding of architecture - form+function. I really enjoy it! Worth it =)

By Godhuli M

Aug 9, 2020

Great course.I have learned so much about architecture and basic knowledge about design a space.