Back to Managing Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes, and Seizures in School

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes, and Seizures in School by University of Colorado System

Welcome to School Health specialization: Managing Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Food Allergies, Diabetes, and Seizures in School course. In this course, you will learn about these common medical issues students face and how to best support students who suffer from them. We will also take a holistic look at how we can best support overall student health. We will take a look at how the school nurse provides support to students and staff in each scenario and how to plan ahead in the event of an emergency. We will walk through the reasons that schools should promote student health and how we can support students that face these common medical conditions As part of the course, we will introduce two students to help all of this information come alive. Prepare yourself to learn about these common medical conditions. Let’s get started!...

HQ

Nov 01, 2019

It's a useful course! I think the approaching and managing diseases in School is very important. And you can find something in this course.

MC

Apr 20, 2019

Great information!\n\nAlways better to know this and not need it, then not knowing it when we need it

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Managing Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes, and Seizures in School

By Ike c v

Apr 30, 2019

The instructors was educating and very instructional. The instructors were professional and delivered the lectures in a very simplistic method that anyone with interest in learning can learn and be fully engaged.

By Emong M

May 04, 2019

Am very happy to undertake this special course. I have learnt much from it especially to handle basic health care and emergencies.

Thanks to coursera and the lead instructors. This is my second course taken following deafness in the 21 century.

By Miguel S C

Apr 20, 2019

Great information!

Always better to know this and not need it, then not knowing it when we need it

By Hameer K

Jun 06, 2019

it is a very interesting course for managing Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes and seizures in daily life!

By Juliana A

By Huong Q

Nov 01, 2019

By Liliana O

Dec 04, 2019

Excelente curso, aun que tengo conocimientos de enfermería, aprendi muchas cosas que no sabia; como actuar antes situaciones. me gusta lo practico que es este curso

By Charmaine S

May 23, 2019

great. I learned so much

By Thayalani N G

Feb 10, 2019

Just one issue, the ways to monitor sign before seizures are not explained thoroughly.

By Amr G H F

Feb 27, 2019

E

By Emma I R

Nov 30, 2019

Good topics and wonderful instructors !

By Fatmeh A R