Back to Digital Media and Marketing Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.2

The digital revolution has led to a titanic shift in the landscape of the marketing communication, while also creating new opportunities for businesses to reach and engage consumers through smart, social, and mobile media technologies. In this course, you will learn about the impacts of digital technologies on marketing communication strategies and practices. By understanding the underlying processes of marketing communication and the core features of new media technologies, you can strategically select the appropriate channels to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment....

LM

Aug 30, 2015

Very good, informative and useful. My only wish is that the presenter was a bit more natural, rather than appearing to read the text off the screen all the time. But that is just a minor comment

BM

Oct 23, 2017

it was very very useful, a lot of important information. Hard exercises but awesome. the most course I enjoyed in this specialization. It's another world.You will really enjoy it a lot.

1 - 25 of 267 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Principles

By Stefanie P

Feb 18, 2019

Learned absolutely nothing new from this course. Material was either already known, outdated, or not relevant. Presentation was one of the worst I have ever experienced. From the power point slides to the presenter himself - all of this would need a lot of improvement. Sorry to say: this course was a waste of my time.

By Carlos E L D

May 23, 2018

It looks like the latest two courses in the Digital Marketing specialization were done under a limited time frame, and therefore, aren't good modules at all. I did rate star 5 for the previous 3 courses in this specialization.

By Alejandro T

Jun 24, 2019

I would really like more updated contents.

By Arjun S

Jun 18, 2019

The professor was clearly reading from a prompter, which resulted in the sentences being broken and having a very poor flow. This was improved in the next course with animations and engaging videos, but this course was not enjoyable :(

By Sol D L

Jun 04, 2019

Es un curso lleno de conceptos muy útiles para formar las bases del conocimiento en Marketing Digital. Accedemos a excelentes lecturas y videos. Realmente creo que los cursos están aportando a mi formación. Gracias Profesores & Coursera por el nivel académico!

By Xueyan X

May 31, 2019

Quite basic stuff, only the AR/VR part was interesting.

By DO N M K

May 31, 2019

I love this course much

By Sourabh C

May 28, 2019

Very good course telling you about up coming's in the marketing filed elaborating the principles widely used in the field of marketing

By Bénédicte M

May 20, 2019

Very interesting course!

By Hailemariam K G

May 18, 2019

I have learned a lot from this course!

By Phoebe A M

Apr 24, 2019

Overall the content was good and useful and I enjoyed it. However, I felt the format the professor had the course in was more daunting and less concise than previous lecturers. Having a series of lectures ranging from 3 minutes to 20 minutes and links that you can't click on within the lecture made it distracting and not as user friendly. I think if there were possibly two lectures per week with ALL of the information and incorporating video examples into the lecture it would be more of a pleasant experience. Watching a three minute video then clicking next and going into a 5 minute video and then a 15 minute video is a bit of a nuisance. I've taken many online classes and this is the only thing that I find very irritating.

By Kevin O

Apr 08, 2019

Great

By Tal v D

Apr 02, 2019

I loved the course for the instructor's clear explanation of the concepts.

Highly recommended!

By Omar S O G

Mar 12, 2019

I loved it! I highly and deeply recommend it!

By Sharlene V

Mar 11, 2019

This really is a tough, but deliciously interesting course. The lecturer does not mess around and demands your full attention at all times. If you do this course - you will love it.

By Lisseth M

Feb 17, 2019

Thanks Prof. Mike

By Marina M

Feb 16, 2019

I like this course. It helps me to understand the main digital media. It gave me structured information about digital world.

By Sambhav P R J

Feb 11, 2019

Its Just Amazing Course I Found To Be Very Helpful And Also Inspiring One I Would Recommend This Course To Any One With Interest In Marketing.

By Sushan

Feb 09, 2019

awsome course

By Beatriz E R

Feb 04, 2019

Very informative and practical.

By Dana L

Jan 29, 2019

Great Course. Very interesting and helpful. The materials of the course are varied. Lectures include presentations, animations, interviews.

By Emilian M

Jan 15, 2019

Mike Yao's course was straight to the point, very useful information, concrete examples, great assignments.