Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Digital Media and Marketing Strategies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.3

About this Course

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

By VC

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

By VB

Dec 27, 2018

Very interesting materials! I loved this course and I would def suggest it to anyone who's interested in Social Media and its marketing applications.

172 Reviews

By Mehrdad khodadady

Jan 11, 2019

great course

By Juan Carlos Segura Chacón

Jan 01, 2019

Simplemente excelente curso. Recomendado para quienes quieran implementar una estrategia en Mercadeo Digital.

By FREDRICK A A OPAP

By Valentina Baggio

Dec 27, 2018

By Diana Gisler

Dec 26, 2018

Great course. Being a professional in Marketing since 7 years, this course is a great update to Digital Marketing with just the right amount of information.

By Mateo Joya Uribe

Dec 21, 2018

I learned a lot!

By Andrea Arias

Dec 20, 2018

This was the most interesting and useful course in the specialisation. The teacher's explanations are clear and to the point and the interviews and insights have been really eye opening for my everyday job. I will definitely be coming back to review the lessons after the course is finished.

By Antony Joseph Lewis