Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Digital Media and Marketing Strategies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.3

About this Course

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

By VC

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

By CU

Jan 22, 2019

Course material is very well presented. It is very condensed and practical and exceeds expectations. Much better than any other online course I have ever done.

186 Reviews

By Tal van Dijk

Mar 19, 2019

I like very much that the course is focused on concepts and less on technical stuff. Not that those technical things are NOT important, it's just that with the clear explanations of digital marketing concepts things sound logic and start making sense.

By Omar Said Orantes Gómez

Mar 03, 2019

great course

By Adriana Rodríguez

Feb 28, 2019

I enjoyed to participate in this course because I learned very interesting things about the digital marketing. This one was a great experience.

By Emily Gillon

Feb 14, 2019

I found this course hugely beneficial. I loved the content and the focus on the strategy behind digital marketing is a great fit for my role as a Global Marketing Analyst within a global technology company. I thought the lectures were very interesting and although difficult, I gained a lot from the peer review assessments.

By Hélène Richard

Feb 11, 2019

Well explained, well structured and not only theorical. Covers main points to get a good overview an understanding of digital marketing trends, tools and challenges.

However it would have been interesting to get the professor or a profesionnal's feedback on the assignements.

By Shridevi Jalli

Feb 09, 2019

Great class. I learnt a lot about digital media strategies. But I feel, this course can be improved by using poll questions, quiz questions in between the class. so that student is attentive in class. Also, this class could be improved by adding some interesting interactive research insights. Overall, this course is useful to me.