Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

VC

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

CU

Jan 22, 2019

Course material is very well presented. It is very condensed and practical and exceeds expectations. Much better than any other online course I have ever done.

201 - 207 of 207 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Arvy S

Feb 12, 2016

Terrible course.... the instructor just read out of the power point. No examples or case studies or insights.

very disappointed in the class.

By Erin P

Feb 17, 2016

Professor just re-iterated text and readings. Lectures were poor and provided no insights

By Elena

Aug 08, 2016

It was not the best course I did in Coursera. The teacher was distracted and I had some issues in following her. The information was sometimes too basic and other time on much in depth.

By Luis A F L

Mar 17, 2016

Hated the course and the content. I truly regret investing my money on this course.

By Janarthanan B

Sep 22, 2015

I am not very happy with this course. It lacks depth. Reading the text book gives more understanding. The videos are just verbatim repetition of what is there in the book. The concepts are not explained well. No examples and no case studies. And further there are errors in quizzes. The first course in this specialization was really good... course 2 and 3 were also very informative. But 4 and 5 are not up to the mark and not meeting the high expectations set by the previous courses.

By ash s

Mar 29, 2017

Please get a more enthusiastic prof

By gulshan s