Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

VC

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

AG

Mar 15, 2020

The instructors are great and explain all the concepts in good detail. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to know about digital media and marketing

26 - 50 of 258 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Amilcar J L R

Dec 23, 2019

It has been very interesting to remember seo topics such as objectives, metrics, etc., which are a fundamental part of marketing. In addition, the importance of exponential growth of mobile devices.

By Sol D L

Jun 25, 2019

El curso me resultó de mucha ayuda para entender los conceptos que necesito saber para realizar campañas de marketing exitosas en el mundo digital en el que vivimos. Lo disfrute mucho!

By Vedantkumar C

Nov 23, 2018

By Amisha G

Mar 15, 2020

By Diana G

Dec 26, 2018

Great course. Being a professional in Marketing since 7 years, this course is a great update to Digital Marketing with just the right amount of information.

By Debora

Oct 18, 2019

This course is very interesting and updated. Mike Yao is a great Professor who delivers insightful classes in a very effective and clear way. I loved it!

By Thais E

Mar 02, 2020

This is my 2nd Course with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign by Mike Yao.

He is amazingly professional; he knows exactly how to explain.

By Valentina B

Dec 27, 2018

Very interesting materials! I loved this course and I would def suggest it to anyone who's interested in Social Media and its marketing applications.

By Daniel M P

Jan 03, 2020

Intense course. But i am glad I took it. I now appreciate all that goes into a digital media campaign and understand it much better. Thank you.

By Adarsh J

Dec 17, 2019

Very objective and clear. Mike takes you through the basic strategies of Digital Marketing without making things complex or alien. Thanks Mike!

By Adriana R

Feb 28, 2019

I enjoyed to participate in this course because I learned very interesting things about the digital marketing. This one was a great experience.

By Istvan R

Oct 22, 2015

This course teaches the bits and pieces necessary for planning in digital marketing, and it gives very good insights on latest tools and use ca

By Jennifer H

Sep 26, 2019

This was an excellent course that really outlined and provided examples of how to apply digital media and develop marketing strategies.

By Andrés P B

Aug 21, 2018

I like that this course reinforce the principles and strategies of the previous courses and challenge us to face a real case! Amazing.

By Beatriz B

Jun 17, 2018

The best course so far in the Digital Marketing Specialization. Highly engaging and with up-to-date information and required readings.

By surabhi s

Sep 14, 2017

One of the best courses in digital marketing. Appropriate mix of theory & application of theory. Thanks for making lectures relevant.

By Marco C

May 01, 2017

It's a great course for people with basic marketing skills. The emarketing textbook is very useful and its a must read for beginners

By Muhammad A R

May 07, 2019

Good Content ... One area of improvement would be related to some more case studies, where the tool and techniques are applied.

By John M

Dec 19, 2016

This was a great course and works hard to give students every opportunity to succeed! Thank you Professor Clifton and Coursera!

By Noor S

Aug 16, 2019

Dear Mike Yao,

I have learned so much! I am forever grateful for everything you taught us in this course!!

Thank you!

Noor

By Henok S

Feb 07, 2019

i love it! specially Mike Yao is the perfect teacher!

the course is applicable in real world and it is realy helpful.

By Teresa B

Nov 13, 2017

Challenging but very relevant. Probably the course where the material applies best to the functions I'm aiming for.

By Juan C S C

Jan 01, 2019

Simplemente excelente curso. Recomendado para quienes quieran implementar una estrategia en Mercadeo Digital.

By Cristina S

Mar 13, 2016

Perfect course! I recommend it to everybody who want to further deepen their knowledge in digital marketing!!

By SAVANTH C

Feb 25, 2020

I have learned so much in the marketing field and also worked on developing different marketing strategies.