Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

JJ

Aug 31, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

H

It's a great course for anyone who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing. It has provided me with clarity about each media channel and different ways to work on each to get maximum return.

76 - 100 of 457 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By ASTHA P

Aug 16, 2020

A wide variety of topics were covered. This has allowed me to understand the customer behavior better and how to use it to my benefit.

By Andrés P B

Aug 21, 2018

I like that this course reinforce the principles and strategies of the previous courses and challenge us to face a real case! Amazing.

By Beatriz B

Jun 17, 2018

The best course so far in the Digital Marketing Specialization. Highly engaging and with up-to-date information and required readings.

By surabhi s

Sep 14, 2017

One of the best courses in digital marketing. Appropriate mix of theory & application of theory. Thanks for making lectures relevant.

By Marco C

May 01, 2017

It's a great course for people with basic marketing skills. The emarketing textbook is very useful and its a must read for beginners

By Md A R S

Sep 18, 2020

An excellent course to take for anyone keen on digital marketing or anyone in a startup.Beginner-friendly and very Informative.

By Muhammad A R

May 07, 2019

Good Content ... One area of improvement would be related to some more case studies, where the tool and techniques are applied.

By John M

Dec 19, 2016

This was a great course and works hard to give students every opportunity to succeed! Thank you Professor Clifton and Coursera!

By Karen D N G

May 22, 2020

I really like it since this was very helpful to lean all the general basis of Digital Marketing and the strategies to follow.

By luis b

Mar 29, 2020

The course is a comprehensive refresher on Digital Marketing. It also provides a plethora of references for further learning.

By Md. D N

Jul 16, 2020

Mike Yao is a great instructor. I've really enjoyed this course and learnt many things. I hope to use the knowledge properly

By Noor S

Aug 16, 2019

Dear Mike Yao,

I have learned so much! I am forever grateful for everything you taught us in this course!!

Thank you!

Noor

By Semenova A

Apr 22, 2020

I love this course. It's clear and informative. I hope to use this knowledge asap.

Thank you so much for your work here.

By Umar k

Aug 26, 2020

It is a very good course which helped to get lot of knowledge regarding the advertising methodologies of modern world.

By Adeesha D

Aug 16, 2020

Really learned the depth of the digital media marketing and got a good base for my personal digital marketing campaign

By Amina E Q

Apr 15, 2020

Great Course, exciting and good learning course to build knowledge and understanding in the Digital marketing Field.

By Henok S

Feb 07, 2019

i love it! specially Mike Yao is the perfect teacher!

the course is applicable in real world and it is realy helpful.

By Thao P

May 05, 2020

The course is great, full of information but very clear, easy to follow, especially for non native english students

By Teresa B

Nov 13, 2017

Challenging but very relevant. Probably the course where the material applies best to the functions I'm aiming for.

By Sasidar T

Jul 21, 2020

Out of every course in this spcialization, this course provides practical recomentations and how to implement it

By Daniel A

Aug 03, 2020

The course has really been an intellectual upgrade for me since it has open my mind scope of Digital marketing.

By Shuvam C

Jul 19, 2020

Superb learning and I could personally relate a lot as I am taking this paper for MBA students in my college.

By Juan C S C

Jan 01, 2019

Simplemente excelente curso. Recomendado para quienes quieran implementar una estrategia en Mercadeo Digital.

By Kristen S

Mar 13, 2016

Perfect course! I recommend it to everybody who want to further deepen their knowledge in digital marketing!!

By JOSPHIN B M U

IT WAS VERY USEFUL I REALLY LOVED LEARING THIS COURSE I LOVE IT .THANKYOU FOR PROVIDE SUCH A GOOD COURSE