Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

JJ

Aug 31, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

H

It's a great course for anyone who wants to pursue a career in digital marketing. It has provided me with clarity about each media channel and different ways to work on each to get maximum return.

101 - 125 of 456 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By k

Apr 17, 2020

Really good- good quality materials. Suitable for beginners plus those with experience of digital marketing

By SAVANTHCHANDRASHEKHAR C

Feb 25, 2020

I have learned so much in the marketing field and also worked on developing different marketing strategies.

By Yolanda G

Sep 06, 2020

I am very happy to have chosen this complete course! It has helped me a lot to discover the digital world!

By Jaime L

May 09, 2020

Provides good overview of digital media and marketing strategies and external video and reading resources.

By Enang N A

May 08, 2020

It is a very practical and a hands on skill. I am happy i enrolled. Also, thank you for the financial aid.

By Rajat N

Apr 24, 2020

Thanks for such a amazing course. Special thanks to Dr. Mike Yao and Illinois for such a great experience.

By Vasyl R

Jun 03, 2018

Great and insightful information regarding all the marketing channels that are useful in this modern era.

By Chhaya S

May 08, 2020

I learned new approaches to use my existing skillset, it was one of my favorite courses from the series.

By SHRIRAM K

Jan 02, 2016

I'm really happy to take this course. It has been a really great experience to be a part of this course.

By Sybille S

Jun 21, 2020

very interesting and with an absolut logic structure to follow both content and strategy of the course.

By Johnny R

Nov 03, 2016

Thanks for also including the text book reading with the course. It has become an invaluable resource.

By Sanchita S

May 09, 2020

Excellent way to know the digital marketing .. you can get depth story of today's marketing strategies

By Tania M R

Jul 13, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! It gave me a good view on the world of Digital Media and Marketing.

By Adriana A

Jul 12, 2020

It is a very good course, with excellent supporting information, for an overview of digital strategy.

By Nakshita G

May 06, 2020

Excellent topics and courses this helped me to learn further.and many new things i learns by coursera

By JAMES F

Jul 12, 2018

Th InformatIon that has been provIded as well as the abIlIty to work wIth peers has been fantastIc.

By Ruben Y W T

Sep 12, 2020

Glad to have been able to learn about putting in all that is required for a digital marketing plan

By Hevlin C d A C

Apr 25, 2019

Great course, Provides some helpful insights if you want to start a carreer in Digital Marketing

By aurelia m

Jan 25, 2018

The material was very clear and provided a lot of very practical information on the module about

By Dr.kalyan S

Jul 23, 2020

Great Teaching and learning. Grateful to my professor Prof.Mike Yao and University of Illinois

By Chris E D

Jun 01, 2020

This was a fantastic course. I liked the way it was organized. The information is invaluable!

By Raka D W

May 04, 2020

very good online courses, and I hope I can learning many more from coursera. thanks coursera!

By sergio x c j

Feb 22, 2016

Muy excelente, he aprendido mucho en este tiempo, claro que me llevo un poco más de 4 semanas

By Podshivalova I

Sep 12, 2020

Very interesting and useful, and assignments help you to practice real marketing strategy

By Ait a Y

Hi

This course it's very helpe me to get satar in my own business is very adorable course