Back to Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life

Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life, University of Copenhagen

About this Course

The Origins course tracks the origin of all things – from the Big Bang to the origin of the Solar System and the Earth. The course follows the evolution of life on our planet through deep geological time to present life forms....

By MN

Aug 29, 2018

The course help me discover answers to so many questions I had in mind and discover so many more. It made me realize how little I know about life itself and how precious life on earth is.

By DH

Sep 08, 2016

A well paced course which helpfully breaks down the different stages highlighting characteristics and progression of both geological and biological periods in Earth's history.

94 Reviews

By Kevin Jair Aguilar Olivares

Oct 15, 2018

Great course 100% recommended

By Mahmoud Mohamed Mahmoud El-said

Oct 04, 2018

A huge amount of information and knowledge.

By Mohsin Naqvi

Aug 29, 2018

By Antonia Tejeda Barros

Aug 19, 2018

A fascinating course with excellent professors. I loved it. There are some lectures that are a bit difficult, with too many technical words and a bit slow, but overall the course is excellent. There is a fantastic Mentor who answers all the questions and helps the students, so that's really great. This course covers 13.8 Billion years of history: it starts with the Origins of the Universe and ends with the evolution of the hominids, until today's biodiversity. I was in Copenhagen last month and visited with my kids the fantastic Museum of Natural History and the botanical garden. I learnt a lot with this course. Thanks a lot and many greetings from Spain / Antonia

By Yves Surmont

Aug 17, 2018

Good course, with logical build-up. Very diverse contents, transcripts almost error-free. The last chapter was very interesting - didn't even know this kind of studies existed :-)

By Fabricia Graca

Jun 19, 2018

Spectacular! Dense with many useful information! Amazing videos! Congratulations to all the Staff production!

By James Morris

May 27, 2018

Good presentation and for the layperson a great help in understanding the Universe

By Kevin R Crawford

Apr 03, 2018

Overall a great course, although come of the lectures can get repetitive.

By Ana Paula Schiavo

Apr 02, 2018

Loved it

By Harshitha.R

Mar 29, 2018

Such a great experience and it was almost like travelling back in time and again reaching to today's earth. Really worth the money and time spent on this !!!!