Back to Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life by University of Copenhagen

The Origins course tracks the origin of all things – from the Big Bang to the origin of the Solar System and the Earth. The course follows the evolution of life on our planet through deep geological time to present life forms....

AA
Dec 11, 2020

Excellent course. To appreciate it even more, download the videos and watch on a big 65" TV screen: amazing experience and in the end, you get to meet Darwin. A huge thank you to all the instructors.

AP
Aug 26, 2020

I,Adike Shambhuprasad learnt a lot in thiscoursera course. From formation of Universe,Solar system to origin of life and extinction of many species is very interesting.Thanks to all faculty members.

151 - 156 of 156 Reviews for Origins - Formation of the Universe, Solar System, Earth and Life

By Satyam T

Oct 26, 2015

I

By Jayne M

Sep 1, 2020

The scope of this course is extremely ambitious and much of it is very interesting. Unfortunately it is also very technical and some lecturers found it hard to make the technicalities accessible to a layperson such as myself. I did finish it, however and am certainly better informed about our origins than I was before I started.

By asia k

Oct 22, 2015

A lot of info cramped in long videos makes it confusing sometimes

By Candy C

Nov 28, 2015

Sorry, the guy in the first video doesn't blink, which is very weird. The second video was so incredibly dry and boring that I completely lost interest. I know this could be a fascinating course with the proper videos and visuals to help people understand it.