Back to Introduction to Personal Branding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Personal Branding by University of Virginia

4.3

Though the concept of personal branding isn't new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Learners will: o Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand o Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms o Create a mission statement for their personal brand o Build a board of directors for their brand o Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management o Create a system for on-going brand maintenance Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts. Together we will build a strong community in which to provide encouragement and feedback, and support each other as learners pursue their goal of successful brand creation....

MM

Sep 11, 2018

An amazing stuff to address lot of the confusions related to personal attitude towards different things in this era of digital presence. Enroll if you really want to a lifelong learning experience!

DP

Feb 18, 2016

Excellent course! The course made me think about how I should brand myself in the digital economy and which social media platforms would be best suited for me and my business. Thanks very much!

1 - 25 of 473 Reviews for Introduction to Personal Branding

By Sachin c

Aug 02, 2019

very nice

By Jolene U

May 21, 2019

This course has really been helpful and made you think quite a bit about what you are doing and why you wanted to do that in the first place. I would recommend this course especially for entrepreneurs just starting out their business.

By Marie-Laure P

May 05, 2019

I like the course setting the basic on personal branding. I would have loved to see a class on more strategies of the personal branding. For what I will use it for, it is totally useful.

Thank you very much.

Marie-Laure

By Amanda B

May 18, 2019

I am disappointed with the course. The teacher is very energetic and cheerful but the content is too basic and simple, i don't fell I'm learning much, you can find better videos and articles online.

By Amanda N

Apr 30, 2019

Very helpful! The exercises and the links add a lot!

By Aurora V

May 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us all this information,

I love it!

By Романычева С А

Хороший курс

By Laima R

May 02, 2019

I loved the class although as I am working with Social Media myself for businesses it is a bit similar as brand management. You have to keep in mind that it is an introduction and it is a GREAT intro.

By Raquel C

May 17, 2019

Amazing! Loved it all!

By Yesi A

May 09, 2019

i found it helpful to maintain my own branding

By farzin

Apr 30, 2019

good person and good teacher and good course

tnx

Jun 09, 2019

thanks you.

By Vivian S l

Jun 02, 2019

Senti falta de abordar o potencial do LinkedIn para a construção de marca pessoal. Senti falta da matriz de personal branding, para concluir um documento prático.

By Каменская А А

Jan 27, 2019

Wonderful course with lots of insights

By Kelebogile T

Jan 29, 2019

Absolutely loved this course! Thank you Coursera!

By Duncan E O O

Jan 29, 2019

I loved this course. Kimberley, you're the best :)

By Martin K M

Jan 30, 2019

Do you wonder why you have more talent when compared to others but are never recognized for it?There are many smart and talented people in the world, yet only a few get the recognition they deserve.

Personal branding is the key to unlock all this.... Thanks to Kimberley R Barker for enriching me with these skills and Coursera too.

Read more at: https://www.skillsyouneed.com/rhubarb/building-personal-brand.html

By Kaelin D

Feb 03, 2019

I loved this course! I found it engaging and interesting! Kimberly does a great job of keeping things real and relevant!

By Darshana P

Feb 04, 2019

Amazing course, a lot to learn in terms how you bring out to the world your true being. It starts with first introspecting self to understanding your inner self and then about how you can articulate to external world and create a brand for yourself.

By Lauren P

Feb 05, 2019

Excellent course. Really appreciated the exercises and easily digestible coverage of the content. Thank you, Kimberly :)

By Sahar M

Feb 05, 2019

I thought I wouldn't complete it but the more I go the more I discover things I'm very interested to know about my true self and the way I want to approach the world. I recommend it to everyone interested in design, branding, entrepreneurship or marketing.

By Jayla B

Feb 06, 2019

Amazing instructor! Very helpful and gave information that was very useful and vital to brand yourself/business.