Back to Introduction to Personal Branding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Personal Branding by University of Virginia

4.3

Though the concept of personal branding isn't new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Learners will: o Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand o Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms o Create a mission statement for their personal brand o Build a board of directors for their brand o Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management o Create a system for on-going brand maintenance Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts. Together we will build a strong community in which to provide encouragement and feedback, and support each other as learners pursue their goal of successful brand creation....

MM

Sep 11, 2018

An amazing stuff to address lot of the confusions related to personal attitude towards different things in this era of digital presence. Enroll if you really want to a lifelong learning experience!

DP

Feb 18, 2016

Excellent course! The course made me think about how I should brand myself in the digital economy and which social media platforms would be best suited for me and my business. Thanks very much!

1 - 25 of 489 Reviews for Introduction to Personal Branding

By Sachin c

Aug 02, 2019

very nice

By Amanda B

May 18, 2019

I am disappointed with the course. The teacher is very energetic and cheerful but the content is too basic and simple, i don't fell I'm learning much, you can find better videos and articles online.

By Jolene U

May 21, 2019

This course has really been helpful and made you think quite a bit about what you are doing and why you wanted to do that in the first place. I would recommend this course especially for entrepreneurs just starting out their business.

By Marie-Laure P

May 05, 2019

I like the course setting the basic on personal branding. I would have loved to see a class on more strategies of the personal branding. For what I will use it for, it is totally useful.

Thank you very much.

Marie-Laure

By Amanda N

Apr 30, 2019

Very helpful! The exercises and the links add a lot!

By Aurora V

Aug 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us all this information,

I love it!

By Laima R

May 02, 2019

I loved the class although as I am working with Social Media myself for businesses it is a bit similar as brand management. You have to keep in mind that it is an introduction and it is a GREAT intro.

By Романычева С А

Хороший курс

By Raquel C

May 17, 2019

Amazing! Loved it all!

By Yesi A

May 09, 2019

i found it helpful to maintain my own branding

By farzin

Apr 30, 2019

good person and good teacher and good course

tnx

Jun 09, 2019

thanks you.

By Vivian S l

Jun 02, 2019

Senti falta de abordar o potencial do LinkedIn para a construção de marca pessoal. Senti falta da matriz de personal branding, para concluir um documento prático.

By Amanda

Nov 30, 2018

An opening mind course, I really enjoyed!

By Sofía P

Jan 10, 2019

Great course, it really enlighten me about my goals and the future I want to create for myself.

By Sanskriti N

Jan 11, 2019

I truly enjoyed taking this course with Kimberley R Barker. Most videos were helpful and the recommended readings were truly useful. A huge thank you to the professor for helping me learn so much about personal branding and deepening my interest in the subject.

By Adekemi O A

Feb 16, 2019

This course opened my eyes to the importance of Personal branding and how beneficial it will be for me and my brand

By 逡巡

Feb 15, 2019

It is a good idea of thinking personal branding. Actually, people lived in past also have their ideas to promote themselves but we still need to find something more efficent in the digital world which may will make it eaiser or more difficult.

By 游薪渝

Jan 22, 2019

Good course about how to build your personal brand in the digital world. I this course, I have learned many of the helpful tips about how to think about myself and how to show myself to the world.

By Sahar M

Feb 05, 2019

I thought I wouldn't complete it but the more I go the more I discover things I'm very interested to know about my true self and the way I want to approach the world. I recommend it to everyone interested in design, branding, entrepreneurship or marketing.

By SANGARE S

Feb 07, 2019

More important and so helpful. It's permit to know myself and how i can correct some usual imperct habit

By Lauren P

Feb 05, 2019

Excellent course. Really appreciated the exercises and easily digestible coverage of the content. Thank you, Kimberly :)