Back to Introduction to Personal Branding

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Personal Branding by University of Virginia

4.4

Though the concept of personal branding isn't new, questions remain about how to create one and, more importantly, what it means to maintain and inhabit that brand. Learners will: o Understand both what personal branding means and what it means to inhabit their brand o Establish themselves on at least three social media platforms o Create a mission statement for their personal brand o Build a board of directors for their brand o Become familiar with the basics of digital security and reputation management o Create a system for on-going brand maintenance Join instructor Kimberley R. Barker as she provides a warm, supportive atmosphere in which learners are encouraged to intensively explore themselves in order to create a personal brand that authentically and effectively communicates their values and professional gifts. Together we will build a strong community in which to provide encouragement and feedback, and support each other as learners pursue their goal of successful brand creation....

SI
Aug 29, 2020

Understanding and application of Personal Branding with the fundamental skills to build leadership skills in the personal branding success in business is very important in today's E-network business.

MH
Apr 20, 2020

Thank you, mam, for such a wonderful lecture. I will be trying to follow all of the advice. By the way in the lecture, I am trying to copy your communication style. And it's an amazing time for me.

251 - 275 of 2,098 Reviews for Introduction to Personal Branding

By Joe K

Jun 8, 2020

It was an interesting course that went over items that should be obvious to everyone but were not obvious to me. It made me think in a different way and I appreciate that in a course.

By Ruby R S J

Jul 5, 2020

Beneficial course for sure. It is helping me create my brand at work and in personal life. Kimberley is just so great and natural at her distinct teaching style. It was fun learning.

By Lynette L

Jul 13, 2016

Wonderful course for those who feel stuck with getting their business going! I'm so excited to watch the growth due to all of the changes I have made, and discovered, in my business.

By Mahima W

Jun 24, 2020

This is a really helpful lesson that teach us about yourself. Were we can go. It help me to learn about the value that i hold in my hand, and the gifts that i can give to the world.

By Kimberly H

Introduction to Personal Branding was a good beginner's guide on the subject. Useful assignments and discussions on the various topics all complemented the objectives of the course.

By Noémi S

Oct 24, 2020

Wonderful and eye opening course about digital presence. Kim is so casual but informative: I liked the way she didn't waste our time but got to the point. Thank you for the course!

By Lyndin D

Jan 10, 2018

A topic of phenomenal significance and to which we pay the least attention.

Ms. Kimberley Barker does an excellently in making the topic fun, easy to remember and easy to implement.

By TIM S

May 4, 2016

This course is an excellent introduction to personal branding. In taking this course I have gained a better understanding of the basics of social media use, and professional focus.

By G. A W

Jul 8, 2020

Really excellent course. I am really glad I took it. I felt really behind with everything, but now I have a better idea of next steps to improve things greatly. Highly recommend.

By Giselle B

Jun 20, 2020

Kimberly makes the lessons easy to listen to and fun to learn. She drives the point about taking control of your digital presence, and gives good information about how to do this.

By Vijay I R

Jun 6, 2020

Very valuable lesson both professionally and personally. I enjoyed and had fun watching the videos, doing the exercises and learning the lessons. Thank you very much Mrs. Barker!!

By Zoryna T

Thank You so much - it was very useful, interesting and intelligence!

I think that Kimberley is wonderful teacher and professional scientist.

It was my pleasure to be her student.

By Onwe C

Apr 2, 2020

It is an amazing training for any person striving for knowledge in personal branding. Kimberly did a great with a lot of spice of humor. That made the training a whole lot of fun.

By Shreya M

Aug 4, 2017

A great course to understand the basics of personal branding and its importance (and relevance) in today's world. Lover your energy and enthusiasm, Professor Kimberely R Barker !

By Marie

Feb 21, 2016

Get to know this territory, it's a brave new world, even better when we know exactly what we make our Self. Create a brand that is true to you and live in a world that responds.

By Camha N

Aug 17, 2020

It is truly wonderful experiences going through the courses and receiving your pearl. Your lectures are very informative and motivating. Thank you very much for your expertise!!

By Caitlin L

Jul 14, 2020

This course gives great information! The quizzes are simple, but you will get the most out of this course by doing all the readings and watching the videos. Well worth the time!

By Zachary B

The course did a great job of explaining a lot of different aspects of Marketing and Brand Management for both personal and even business aspects.

Highly Recommended, thank you!

By Emanuela Z

Jul 5, 2017

Wonderful Course. Fantastico corso anche per chi non è di lingua inglese. Kimberly parla in modo chiaro e grazie a sottotitoli e trascrizioni è facile seguire. Thanks Kimberly!

Jan 25, 2016

I learned a lot from this course about what I would like to accomplish in my future and a great way to organize what I want to sell to people. Also the professor was excellent.

By Mateo P J

Aug 15, 2020

Toda persona interesada en desarrollar su propia marca, sea personal o empresarial debería hacer este curso. Es dinámico, divertido, concreto, fluido e interesante. Me encantó

By Cherise M

Aug 30, 2020

I would recommend it to those who want to have an idea on the fundamental elements to start their brand. It was quite useful and it is a launching pad to further application.

By Melanie B

Apr 15, 2020

I loved Kimberley's humor! She was captivating, and felt that she had a lot of sound advice. Her course helped me see personal branding in a new, productive light. Thank you!

By John S

Oct 21, 2020

Kimberley was really fun to learn from and provided really useful additional articles to further my understanding of the topics. Thank you so much Kimberley... God Bless. ..

By Carolina C G

Feb 10, 2017

Es genial y amena la manera en que explica el contenido del curso! Además es un tema relevante que debería ser tomado en cuenta por todos los que cuentan con una red social.