Back to Project Management Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management Project by University of California, Irvine

This capstone project is designed to allow you to take the knowledge you have gained through the Specialization and put that knowledge into practice. In the capstone, you will create several of the key planning deliverables that have been discussed in these courses and either work on a project you choose or use a suggested case study. You will begin the capstone project by writing part of the project charter. You will build on that information to define your project, and then ultimately create a schedule, budget and responses for the risks you identify. The goal is for you to use what you have learned in the previous courses and to perform your own research on how to best move forward with the capstone project. Your work will be peer reviewed by your classmates. In turn you will peer review the work of other classmates. Instructions on how to conduct peer reviews will be included in the course. Upon completing this series, you will be able to (1) write a narrative charter statement, (2) create a work breakdown structure, (3) sequence project activities,(4) build a project schedule, (5) create a project budget, (6) create a responsibility assignment matrix, (7) identify project risks and (8) define responses for those risks. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write a narrative charter statement 2. Create a work breakdown structure 3. Sequence project activities 4. Build a project schedule 5. Create a project budget 6. Create a responsibility assignment matrix 7. Identify project risks and define responses for those risks...

AM

Mar 07, 2020

The way the course is designed, processes to be followed to complete the course and everything makes sense. Thanks for the wonderful work Coursera. Looking forward to participating in another course!

PG

Oct 07, 2019

I have been enriched through this course. I feel like a better PM and I believe with the knowledge and skills I have acquired by taking this course, I will manage my projects more professionally.

51 - 75 of 261 Reviews for Project Management Project

By ChunTang L

Oct 25, 2016

It is a very course. I learned a lot of project management knowledge, also I applied it in a practice project, which helped me learn and remember all the knowledge.

By Olha K

Dec 17, 2019

Thank you for this course! It was a great opportunity to use all the theory in practice. It was a bit challenging and interesting! I liked it a lot! Thank you!

By Mohamed N H

Feb 08, 2016

Really miss Margret spend a lot of effort and give us her experience on plate of gold

i really enjoyed this course and learn very useful and usable information

By Lisa A

Feb 19, 2020

Thanks for the great material! This was a great way to build some basic project management skills. I really enjoyed Margaret! She was a great instructor.

By Andrea

Jan 31, 2017

An excellent opportunity to put what we'd learned into practice. There's nothing like actually performing a new process for checking your understanding.

By Jitendra C

Jun 03, 2016

Capstone really helped me apply all the learning from the course and helped me understand how to practically work on each element of project management.

By Jose C A

Feb 08, 2016

Great Final Project. It's just the right amount of work to put into good used everything learned on the previous courses. It really ties everything down

By M. Z A

Sep 30, 2016

I like all of the content and this course provide me to understand the management of a project. This was my first e-learning action and i loved this.

By Mark A G

Aug 14, 2016

The capstone provides a good opportunity to apply the material from previous courses. Very well organized, and grading is fairly prompt. Thanks.

By Julia B

Jun 27, 2017

Really liked the mix of media presented. It kept it interesting and relevant to me. Tools as well as tips are very practical knowledge to have.

By Jyothi P S B

Jul 04, 2016

This is a unique experience of learning. You learn the concepts and practice them by project and reviewing others project. This is really good.

By Vinton C

Sep 10, 2019

This is a great class that allows you to show what you've learned in the three preceding ones. I highly recommend doing the specialization.

By Vladimir S

Oct 24, 2016

Thanks for practical tasks and cross-checking practice. It was fun to review other's work and have critics from your peers.

Regards, Vladimir

By Sajeev S

Feb 09, 2017

A great experience and gives a good idea how the projects are managed in a systematic way. I highly recommend this course to all.

By snigdha j

Jun 10, 2016

A perfect way to close this course. You get to apply what you have learnt and gives you more clarity about each major component.

By Quazi A H

Jan 30, 2017

Its so amazing way to get back to the education, So Thankful to the authority those have organized such type of enlighted way.

By Tomasz R

Jul 12, 2016

Thanks to this part I was able to test my knowledge and create something useful which I can use at work or in my private life.

By Cosimo C

Jul 11, 2019

nice experience, both the Project preparation and the review process. I think it is a valuable start into project management!

By Chathuranga J

Mar 21, 2017

It is great to have the opportunity to evaluate and put in to practice what I have learnt in this specialization. Thank you!

By Belliard M

Dec 15, 2016

This is the best training to see if your project program is clear and possesses all the information required for its success

By Renee D

Mar 09, 2016

This instructor is one of the best! I have learned more in her online courses than any in-class instruction. Thanks much.

By Paula J S

Aug 23, 2018

A great course! I recommend it for everyone who is looking for understanding more about Project, even to beginners as me

By Jamal S

Jan 10, 2017

An excellent course which teaches one Project Management essentials. Well presented by Margaret Meloni, PMP.

Thank you!

By Jorge A A G

Nov 03, 2016

Well structured and thought of final course. Interacting with peers and reviewing their work was a great experience.

By Prashant K G

Feb 03, 2020

Very seful course. I personally learned a lot from this. Instructor is good and the course material is very helpful