Back to Project Management Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Project Management Project by University of California, Irvine

This capstone project is designed to allow you to take the knowledge you have gained through the Specialization and put that knowledge into practice. In the capstone, you will create several of the key planning deliverables that have been discussed in these courses and either work on a project you choose or use a suggested case study. You will begin the capstone project by writing part of the project charter. You will build on that information to define your project, and then ultimately create a schedule, budget and responses for the risks you identify. The goal is for you to use what you have learned in the previous courses and to perform your own research on how to best move forward with the capstone project. Your work will be peer reviewed by your classmates. In turn you will peer review the work of other classmates. Instructions on how to conduct peer reviews will be included in the course. Upon completing this series, you will be able to (1) write a narrative charter statement, (2) create a work breakdown structure, (3) sequence project activities,(4) build a project schedule, (5) create a project budget, (6) create a responsibility assignment matrix, (7) identify project risks and (8) define responses for those risks. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write a narrative charter statement 2. Create a work breakdown structure 3. Sequence project activities 4. Build a project schedule 5. Create a project budget 6. Create a responsibility assignment matrix 7. Identify project risks and define responses for those risks...

AM

Mar 07, 2020

The way the course is designed, processes to be followed to complete the course and everything makes sense. Thanks for the wonderful work Coursera. Looking forward to participating in another course!

PG

Oct 07, 2019

I have been enriched through this course. I feel like a better PM and I believe with the knowledge and skills I have acquired by taking this course, I will manage my projects more professionally.

101 - 125 of 264 Reviews for Project Management Project

By Stephane M

Aug 09, 2019

Excellent practical course that allowed me to create a project from start to finish.

By Kevin R C

May 22, 2019

This course challenged me and pushed me to my limits and for it I am truly grateful.

By Ana R P

Mar 13, 2018

Thank you so much to my instructor for instructing Ana Pelayo.

Thank you, Ana Pelayo.

By Phan T L

Sep 02, 2019

Well-prepared materials, easy to understand the capstone project requirements.

By Lisa D

Apr 11, 2017

Great course. Very good documentation and instruction resources. Lots to learn

By SAVOYAT P

Jan 30, 2017

Excellent course, especially for a first dive into project management. Thanks.

By Erick C

Sep 30, 2017

This is the way to go! Perfect training. I enjoyed myself fully. Thank you!!!

By Tim R

Nov 27, 2017

Great course - the capstone was very helpful (difficult, but very valuable).

By Marta K

Apr 05, 2016

Great way to practice your project management skills before applying to PMI.

By Roy Y C

Mar 10, 2016

Great course to tie everything you learn from the previous courses together.

By Kavita V

Dec 11, 2019

Very nice feel good to review others project and doing project activities.

By Fouzia B

Jul 23, 2017

it was awesome learning experience , with a great teacher and classmates.

By SANJAY A

Oct 30, 2016

Great Course ! Very Practical application in real life projects.

By zafar I

Oct 12, 2018

Very useful Course for those who want a path towards PMP Certification.

By Libuseng s

Apr 14, 2016

i havent been able to finish the specialization but its the best course

By Wellington G B

Jan 13, 2017

The course is very rich, it gives the practical experience in Project

By Sam B

Feb 14, 2017

Great course overall, very well taught and nice real world examples.

By Brian V O

Feb 07, 2016

The course was a great stepping stone on my way to PMP. Thank you!

By Sebastian B

Feb 06, 2016

Helps to learn using the theoretical knowledge for practical work.

By Addiel U d A S

Jan 04, 2020

A great opportunity to take a project seriously, for some of us.

By Michael S

Mar 15, 2019

Excellent course. It's very helpful to have the PMBOK book too.

By Ekaterine L

Apr 01, 2020

Good opportunity to gain practical skills for project managemet

By Gonca C

Apr 05, 2020

I enjoyed this module so much! Thank you for the opportunity!

By christopher

Sep 17, 2019

I learned more than what I was expecting, Excellent Course!!

By Sultan S

Sep 27, 2016

Great course to apply what we learned in a practical way.