Back to The Age of Sustainable Development

The Age of Sustainable Development, Columbia University

About this Course

The Age of Sustainable Development" gives students an understanding of the key challenges and pathways to sustainable development - that is, economic development that is also socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable....

By LG

May 19, 2017

This course was perfect for those wanting to explore the world of development, broad enough to include all interlinked themes, with sufficient reading materials to spark one's specializing interests.

By KA

Jul 26, 2017

The course was very interesting and relevant but a lot of data is outdated, some links are not working or have been changed. I would advise to review the course according to the latest developments.

581 Reviews

By Huzaifa Saleem

May 19, 2019

Amazing Course

By Ben Barcroft

May 16, 2019

This class is informative however, it is dated and has errors on quizzes.

By Otgonzul

May 16, 2019

There is one problem which is some test question link did not found(404 error). Please update it. Thank you. It was amazing course.

By Amy Beatrice Jones

May 09, 2019

A huge thank you! Very insightful and thought-provoking course

By José I Monzón Egaña

Apr 28, 2019

Hi, I loved this course. However I'm a bit surprised that didn't got a certificate for doing it. That's why I didn't put 5 stars.

By Albert Aigner

Apr 22, 2019

Great course! I have never learned so many important and interconnected things in such a short period. Sincere thanky to Professor Sachs!

By Hiromasa Shinozaki

Apr 21, 2019

This course is very fine. But certain links are not linked. It is very dificcult to answer quetions.

By Munise Tuna AVSAR

Apr 18, 2019

Professor Sachs is a wonderful lecturer and I really feel like I had a good understanding of sustainability. I think this lesson can be useful for anyone with any kind of profession because the subject is like liberal education.

By Anaiz Gul Fareed

Apr 11, 2019

Best Course available online for people to learn about sustainable development and implement in the methods in a society, which is getting collapsed by society itself.

By José Eduardo Galindo Avila

Apr 03, 2019

This is the best class I took in my life. Really interesting, well taught, interesting. It changed my life for ever!