Back to The Age of Sustainable Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Age of Sustainable Development by Columbia University

The Age of Sustainable Development" gives students an understanding of the key challenges and pathways to sustainable development - that is, economic development that is also socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable....

LG

May 19, 2017

This course was perfect for those wanting to explore the world of development, broad enough to include all interlinked themes, with sufficient reading materials to spark one's specializing interests.

KA

Jul 26, 2017

The course was very interesting and relevant but a lot of data is outdated, some links are not working or have been changed. I would advise to review the course according to the latest developments.

26 - 50 of 615 Reviews for The Age of Sustainable Development

By Gloria L V B

Dec 26, 2018

Excelent course!

By Luis T

Mar 06, 2019

Thank you Professor Sachs for an amazing course, is very motivational and full of very high quality information to my professional work. thank you!

By Md M A

Mar 12, 2019

Excellent course, Really learned a lot about sustainable development which was a fully new understanding for me. Hope that my learning will useful for my professional career.

By B. A

Mar 13, 2019

It's essential for everybody.

By Nicole N

Sep 03, 2018

Unbelievable great course, although not a recent one. Loads of interesting and important information.Unbelievable brain from Prof. Jeffrey Sachs.

By Saadet T

Aug 21, 2018

YOU ROCK PROF. SACHS!

By Marina M M

Aug 24, 2018

My first encounter with this fascinating subject. I learned many things and enjoyed the course.

By Karina M

Sep 06, 2018

Sustainability 101: all you need to know

By Fabrizzio A H

Sep 07, 2018

Awesome! This course gives you a very good point of view of what has been happen in our regions, what can be done and gives you the chance to do, to work smart to change the reality of this world since your spot for a better future.

By Fidan H

Sep 07, 2018

Excellent course materials, excellent presentation! One in a life time experience!

By Carmen L D G

Oct 17, 2018

This is a very complete course if you are interested to learn about Sustainable Development from the beginning. You will start understanding why the economy, society and environment, always joined to a good government of our countries; are the key to reach the balance of our civilization future.

By Egwim C I M

Aug 20, 2018

Brilliant course

By Shanti K

Sep 17, 2018

I enjoyed the course thoroughly and it helped me to start developing different world view. It gave me a very good perspective on the other aspects of Sustainable Growth and Sustainability. It allowed to gauze into the inter-disciplinary linkages and also the theoretical elements to help me, more of a practitioner on the go, to understand the whole concept of sustainable growth and sustainability better.

By Tracy O

Sep 19, 2018

I cannot overstate the valuable insights and historical and societal information brought by this course!

By Denise S

Sep 23, 2018

Loved it! some of the links in the exams are out broken or not updated, other than that, the course was great and I recommend it 100%!

By Francisco A L T

Oct 07, 2018

Great course taught by a brilliant economist.

By Victoria A

Oct 05, 2018

Great course! All of the supplemental materials are awesome as well. The only thing is that some of the links in the assessments are broken or outdated; you need these links to answer some of the questions, as they contain graphical/informational content relevant to the specific question. That should be an easy update anyways, so that aside, I really enjoyed it and found it to be valuable for increasing my knowledge of the subject!

By Ahmad S H

Oct 23, 2018

This course have been very informative, engaging, practical and utmost importance for our future survival. I learnt a lot of important concepts regarding sustainability of our human race.

By Anne M

Nov 02, 2018

For the quizes - some of the questions are out of date with the website links/data is not readily available.

By Prem T

Aug 28, 2018

One of the best online course. It is a must course for the policy makers.

By Philippa A C

Aug 16, 2018

xcellent, engaging, and motivating course that also offers good flexibility for study. Thank you!

By K S S d S

Sep 25, 2017

Excellent presenter! Invaluable servant of Gaia.

By Joaquín C M

Sep 21, 2016

This course is a "merit good" that it must be taught to everyone