Back to Technical Support Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Technical Support Fundamentals by Google

This course is the first of a series that aims to prepare you for a role as an entry-level IT Support Specialist. In this course, you’ll be introduced to the world of Information Technology, or IT. You’ll learn about the different facets of Information Technology, like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. This course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give you an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to: ● understand how the binary system works ● assemble a computer from scratch ● choose and install an operating system on a computer ● understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world ● learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer ● utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting...

VM
Oct 23, 2020

I would recommend spending hours completing your course if your are currently unemployed and have the time to spare time to learn a new skill to improve your career, its precise, easy and informative.

PL
Aug 1, 2020

excellent, the content contemplates fundamental concepts in many areas, allowing participants to have a clear and general view of the world of it support regardless of prior knowledge. Congratulations

51 - 75 of 10,000 Reviews for Technical Support Fundamentals

By Chava V R

Jul 19, 2020

This is such a wonderful course that I had ever. Especially that role plays in week-6 about customer service is pretty awesome. Thank you google for making us knowledgeable and enjoyable both at time.

By Anwar A E

Nov 26, 2020

It was great learning with all the mentors and I learned lots of new things and also get to know about the experiences of the mentors themselves. Also, I am looking forward to continuing this journey.

By Juan B

Aug 4, 2020

I enjoyed all the presenters of the videos, they really took their time to get me involved and explained all the content clearly. I also enjoyed the videos that talked about current and future trends.

By YALAGANDULA S C

Great course for beginners and experts. Easy to understand and a good refresher for those who have been into IT for a long date. Recommend it to everyone looking for a high quality course on coursera.

By Karthik M

Dec 3, 2018

It worth reading and going through videos .

Thanks Google

By Felipe G

Dec 3, 2018

Great course for a beginners!!! Totally recommended

By SALUNKE S P

iam not getting my proper name on certificate

By Delana S

Nov 19, 2018

G

By Marco R

Mar 1, 2020

Really good course for those wanting to sink their teeth into IT and also a good refresher for those who've been into technology for a while. There are some minor bits newcomers will be confused on due to the course forgetting some things but it's overall something I'd recommend to someone.

By Thomas J

Oct 28, 2020

This course was a great introduction to the aspects of Tech Support. The instructors were great, the content was kept basic enough for someone who is coming in with no knowledge whatsoever. I was familiar, at a basic level, with many of the subjects but it just resulted in my going through the estimated 6 weeks in about a week and a half. I expect that I will slow down that rate as I take a deeper dive into these subjects and end up out of my comfort zone.

By Elianeth A F

Jan 24, 2020

This course has helped me to refresh and update many things, I have a technical background but I had separated a little from the theory. It is a very good way to start training in this wonderful career of IT Support, of the things that I liked the most has been to understand how the internet works, handle procedures that save you time, the detail of customer support. I am ready to advance to the next level. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By pedro l

Aug 2, 2020

By Grzegorz S

May 4, 2020

Still a great refresher to me and listed in a comprehensive manner which I am thankful for even though I knew some or even a lot of these fundamentals already in a distant and previous life of mine...

By Duke B

May 15, 2020

I'm not sure why I wasted my time to be some kind of customer support representative for problems my grandmother would call about. I only have myself to blame.

By Kyle S J

Jan 20, 2019

Delightful intro and information into the IT realm. I'm so excited to see the next group of courses. I was able to complete this in 6 days, so I think the timeline of 6 weeks was very loose. Instructors were super intelligent and I thoroughly enjoyed their words of wisdom at the end of the subjects they were teaching. Having their insight is like having a great friend in the industry. I can only hope to attain a job as a support tech asap!

By Donna S

Jul 15, 2020

In the beginning I thought we were only learning technical terms and I was a bit disappointed but as we got into the lessons, boy was I wrong! Having no technical knowledge at all, we got into the nuts and bolts of installing hardware, software etc. After having issues with my computers i learned about the cloud which was also a plus. I feel quite a bit more knowledgeable in IT.

By Piyush A

Jun 10, 2020

This course is very intresting if you are a beginner then also as they teach you from the basic to end which is very helpful if you want to do further course in IT department.

they also teach you to assemble the computer and tell you the history of computers in a very brief way which is also easy to understand. I recommend this course to all who want to move ahead in IT courses.

By Rhenado S B

Aug 22, 2020

The Technical Support Fundamentals module started by building from the foundation by introducing the history of computers to understanding concepts of how computers connect and communicate on a network. The modules also introduce identifying parts of a computers and how to implement troubleshooting best practices in solving an issue in an efficient and effective manner.

By Vernessa M

Oct 24, 2020

By Reuben K

Sep 12, 2020

Great course! Good start for any IT career. I love the fact that there are no pre-requisites required to enroll. Not even a high school diploma needed just your willingness to learn. Thank you Google!

By Aarón A A G

Oct 28, 2020

I Would reccomend this course to many people and i hope many more get to experience it and hav it to be an important part of their learning for the future as it was with me!

By David V

Oct 28, 2020

this course was awesome! it gave me a good idea of what to expect in the technical support field. i am excited to continue and cant wait to begin a career in IT.

By Dayhanna C S M

Nov 26, 2020

Aun estoy a la espera de mi certificación pues termine el curso hace varias semanas, y solo dice verificar ID cuando mis datos personales están correctos.

By Fernando L L

Oct 28, 2020

This course is high impact, thanks, thanks, thanks, It can be described in one word..

GREAT!

By Kendall B

Oct 28, 2020

Algunos exámenes no se podían traducir y a la mitad de un examen el server se caía