Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

76 - 100 of 908 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Saravanan

Apr 10, 2019

A must to do course for every design engineers. Good Communication tool.

By Ajitabh S

Apr 09, 2019

Good leaning and insighs

By José L P C

Apr 09, 2019

Excelente material de crecimiento y desarrollo profesional.

By veena

Feb 06, 2019

Excellent content and learning experience!

By Duong T T T

Jan 24, 2019

I had learnt new way to solve the same problems.

By Niranjan k

Feb 18, 2019

The course is well-presented and the techniques taught in this course are amazing. I'm glad I learnt it.

By Bruce D

Feb 07, 2019

Great course that had just the right level of detail for a busy executive. I will be considering this for some members of my team. Covers the philosophy and mindset around Design Thinking in a refreshingly different way, and also some simple but foundational tools that can be applied to harness quick results from the methodology.

By Jesus M R A

Feb 19, 2019

Interesting and very well organized

By Neritan A

Feb 19, 2019

Complete package to effectively introducing yourself to design thinking.

By charuta p

Feb 19, 2019

I really enjoyed the course.It is very well constructed and taught.

By Bibekananda M

Feb 20, 2019

Good content and worth investing time.

By Suresh N

Feb 20, 2019

Awesome insight with examples

By Mohamed H

Jul 14, 2018

Good Course. Very informative.

By Rashmi L

Jul 12, 2018

Design thinking for Innovation tool is excellent and it has absoultely gained with me the all different aspects of design thinking, Course is very well presented, explained with fanstastic examples.Those who really wish to have a deep knowledge/want to improve thier design thinking skills should opt for this course. The lectures and the materials used adds a valuable input to our knowledge base.Thanks to Jeanne Liedtka,all instructors and co-ordinator for thier efforts to present this topic and for sharing thier experience.

By Joseph P

Jul 18, 2018

Good course for me since I had never heard of Design Thinking before taking this course. Good coverage of all four tool and how to use them.

By Donna K

Jul 18, 2018

Fabulous course. I highly recommend it as it's applicable every day in many contexts.

By Kiran H

Jul 23, 2018

Good course and very nicely explained.

By Delcros G

Jul 22, 2018

Really intersting lessons with usefull tools and concret exemples.

By Jackie T

Dec 09, 2015

This course is very applicable to my current role at my corporat

By Seepana P K

Aug 07, 2016

Excellent course!

By Saad Y

Feb 08, 2017

A very nice course for entrepreneurs and the people working for innovation to make the world a better place. In this course, I learnt about the basics of design thinking, it's tools and their application in the process.

By Amadou

Apr 25, 2016

Great course!

By Evelyna R G R

Sep 07, 2017

Good structure, valuable content, very didactic. It contains videos, diagrams, bibliography that helps to explain and better understand the knowledge.