Back to Use Canva to Create Social Media Marketing Designs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use Canva to Create Social Media Marketing Designs by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a sample social media graphic for business. The graphic is shareable across your business’ social media platforms. You will be able to incorporate the color palette from your business style guide, in order to create brand recognition as part of your social media marketing strategy. This course will include an introduction to Canva, how to determine your canvas size for a social media post, incorporate images specific to your business into a social media post, and prepare a post for your social media channels. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

D
May 5, 2020

Very well presented and explained. One of the best software web tool for designing even though one has no prior designing knowledge. Well Explained by the instructor Stacy Shankin-Langford.

DT
May 8, 2020

A perfect course for beginners in the creative field. It has been a wonderful experience to learn and understand with such ease. A big thank you to Ms. Stacey for explaining the course.

1 - 25 of 357 Reviews for Use Canva to Create Social Media Marketing Designs

By Joyce Z

Apr 12, 2020

The tool implemented to learn the basics of Canva is amazing. It saves you time and puts you right there hands on the job and you'll learn very very fast. I guess is the best way to learn that I've ever experienced. It was awesome!!!

By annwesha s

Jul 11, 2020

It's a very understandable way of learning and I enjoyed the experience. The only issue with this course for me would be operating the rhyme software in order to do the tasks simultaneously since it was very slow and lagged quite often. Apart from that, very insightful for a beginner and would recommend if that problem is fixed.

By Rahaf M

Jun 24, 2020

The course was helpful in general, but I didn't like the Rhyme tool since it kept freezing and slowly moving, I've found it much easier and faster to navigate two taps.

The information in the video was pretty easy to follow and navigate in separate tap than use the Rhyme tool.

By P S S S N

Jul 24, 2020

please update the course videos. because canva is updated now. it allows you to choose the text animation. and also I think you haven't covered the topic of locking an element by using the lock mode.

By Peter S P

Dec 14, 2020

Found the course useful. If you know your way round Canva then this could be a useful refresher.

Some of the Menu's & layouts have changed within the Canva platform compared to the course content. This does not in any way hinder what is being taught but may slightly confuse students who have never been on the Canva platform before. Teacher guides you at about the right pace without needing to rewind the videos to play catch-up.

By Ahcene A

Feb 22, 2021

Canva is an easy-to-use design platform that allows you to create a variety of graphics for your business. Canva has templates for everything from social media images to marketing brochures, flyers to business cards, presentations to web banners, and just about everything in between.

By Aishwarya M

Jun 8, 2020

By Sophia B

Jul 16, 2020

Very easy if you have a general background of computers already. The instructor is good at going through all the simple steps to create a product. I would say this is not intensive and it's a good start before you begin to create your own social media graphics.

By Ma. L M L

Sep 14, 2020

Loved this project based course. Never thought that I could learn something new and useful in just a couple of hours. Stacey is a very good teacher. Hope Coursera continues to offer these free project based courses. Really appreciate it!

By Zeresenay N

Jun 1, 2020

Easy clean and Clear I like it it's short though, I would Suggest one extra project which is advanced like includes color, blending and shapes I think would be fun and helpful.

But this course is pretty and amazingly relaxing.

By Jocelyn P

Jun 25, 2020

It was a very helpful project and I can definitely see the usefulness of Canva for marketing purposes, which I think will be very beneficial for me in the future. Thank you so much for creating this guided project!

By Olesya N

Oct 23, 2020

Excellent course to encourage beginners! Even despite I used Canva earlier i got some new tips. Design and fonts in example are chosen with a delicacy. Congratulations to instructor. Great job! Very inspiring!

By Mustafa A

Sep 2, 2020

Make Social Media pages Like FaceBook , Instagram , Twitter that we invite more Friends for like ur page and Grow Up. 👍👍👍❤️💙💛🌸🌸🌺🌺💜💖🌹🍃💞💝🌱🌷💐💕🌿🌱💓

YouTube : https://bit.ly/2PBEung

By Germán B

Sep 8, 2020

El curso está bueno para lo que es, bastante simple y fácil de hacer, en si Canvas tiene esa versatilidad y facilidad para el usuario de poder crear buen contenido fácilmente, eso es lo mejor!

By Dileep S

May 6, 2020

By Roxanne R A

Dec 1, 2020

Through the course, I have come to understand more of the technical side of this application or platform, and more so, I have learned to add more value to my outputs. God bless. Thank you!

By Disha T

May 9, 2020

By Harriette D

Dec 17, 2020

This course "Use Canva to Create Social Media Marketing Designs" was able to help me gain further insight into my Canva design journey. Thank you, Coursera and Stacey the Instructor.

By Sona S S

Jun 27, 2020

Through this 10min course I learner how to use Canva to create social media marketing designs. This is really an interesting course who wish to learn graphics in its base learning.

By Ma. T M L

Nov 17, 2020

This course has really given me the confidence and the courage to do more graphics by myself and likely pursue this career just any skillset that I made. Truly wonderful! :)

By Khandaker M A

Jul 28, 2020

The course is very informative. The instructor divided the time perfectly on the right segments. Her elaboration was quite good too. I would rate 6 stars if possible

By SHAISTA J

Jul 15, 2020

hi , i am shaista jameel and my journey of use canva to create social media marketing designs is very excellent.. i am very fortunate to be part of this course...

By Catherine G

Oct 17, 2020

Very easy to follow along and understand. I feel confident that with a little practice, creating eye-catching social media posts will be quick and easy.

By Anoushka V

Apr 25, 2020

This helped me understand certain hidden features of Canva , which I was not able to discover even after having used this tool for quite a few months.