Fundação Instituto de Administração
This MBA is structured around 27 courses, each with 25 hours of workload, and one capstone project with 40 hours of workload. We structured the MBA to be completed in approximately two years, with three terms per academic year. Please find the list of courses below:
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Communication Principles for Leaders
- Leadership and Disruption
- Career Management
- Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- Operations Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Leading Transformation
- Valuation and Strategic Finance Analysis
- Decision Making
- Governance and Sustainability
- Innovation Management
- Corporate Legal
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Disruptive Technology and Impact for the Future
- Models and Frameworks for Future Oriented View: Delphi
- Models and Frameworks for Future Oriented View: Scenario planning I
- Models and Frameworks for Future Oriented View: Scenario planning II
- Models and Frameworks for Future Oriented View: Systems Dynamics
- Corporate Foresight
When you graduate, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze the external environment in which your organization is inserted, considering aspects of the macroenvironment (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal) and sectoral environment (consumers/customers, suppliers, current and new competitors), identifying the future facts relevant to your business.
- Learn how to work with teams in business contexts.
- Create and implement strategic plans.
- Create and implement marketing plans.
- Apply quantitative methods of future studies, based on available historical data and different tools that will be taught.
- Apply qualitative methods of future studies, identifying among the tools taught in the course the one(s) most appropriate to your problem or to better support your decision.
- Know the main future trends and technologies that will impact careers, business, and your country in the future.
- Define the impacts of future trends in your organizations, considering corporate foresight as a tool for generating value.
- Make management decisions in different sectors and areas of activity.
Try your first degree course today
Open courses use portions of our full degree courses to help you decide whether the program is the right fit for you before applying. If you complete an open course and enroll in the degree later, any completed items in that course are automatically transferred to the degree course. To earn credit for the course after enrollment, you must complete any additional coursework and graded assignments.
Leadership and Disruption - Get started
Macroeconomics for Business Management - Get started
Try a course from FIA
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Year 1||Five courses 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously)||Five courses 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously)||Four courses 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously)|
|Year 2||Five courses 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously)||Five courses 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously)||Three courses + Capstone 10 hours per week of workload (2 courses simultaneously + Capstone)|
The schedule proposed above is a suggestion for evenly pacing your studies for the MBA. You can adjust the pace according to your availability.
Coursera on mobile
More than 80% of degree students access course materials on the go with the mobile app, available on iOS and Android.
- Using the mobile app, learners can:
- Save a week’s worth of content for offline access with one click
- Save and submit quizzes offline
- View text transcripts of lecture videos
- Take notes directly in the app
- Set reminder alerts so you don’t miss important deadlines
Download Coursera's mobile app
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.