Back to Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses by University of California, Irvine

Being able to adeptly use adjective clauses in speaking and writing is useful for upper level English learners. Adjectives and adjective clauses are very common in English, so students need to be able to understand them when they see them or hear them. Students often struggle to bring complexity to their speaking and writing and adjective clauses can be a great way to do this. Please note that all of the lectures and practice activities are available for free, but taking the quizzes and getting feedback on assignments are only available in the paid version...

BD

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent course for what I needed! I have a deeper understanding of adjectives clauses and will be revisiting it from time to time to refresh my memory.

AG

May 01, 2017

Very interesting course because I learnt several specific pieces of knowledge about adjectives that I didn't know. Besides, I discovered appositives

1 - 25 of 116 Reviews for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

By Mohammad A r

Aug 03, 2018

I really appreciate all of those who are trying their best in order to develop the whole world creations in educational fields.

By ANIL P K

Sep 22, 2016

I enjoyed this course well as the usage of adjectives is very confusing for me. Its worth learning. Thanks for teachers they made things easy.

By Saljooq H

Dec 04, 2018

It was great course. I learned many important things in this course.

By Rasha A

Dec 10, 2018

Its good and easy to learn

By Enayat A

Dec 21, 2018

thank you for such as great wor.

By Octavio P

Jan 30, 2019

Nice course

By Anastasia S

Nov 22, 2018

I love the whole specialisation! It embraces all necessary gramma by short yet informative videos. It helped me significantly improve my English level, so I even got a new job (no jokes) which required speaking to clients in English.

By Гарамжав

Jan 17, 2019

This course was so helpful to reorganize my grammar skills efficiently.

By Biggaletta D

Jan 06, 2019

By Cícero

Feb 12, 2019

I had a great time. Thanks

By Khuu N M

Mar 02, 2019

By Rama h A

Mar 11, 2019

it is very simple and useful course

By Jhonnar A R C

Mar 12, 2019

This is a great course. You learn a lot!!

By Ahsan R

Nov 30, 2018

I learned valuable things in the course. The videos were short but engaging. Trainers were excellent.

By Htet N A

Dec 17, 2018

This course help me improve my skill.

By Alee

Sep 01, 2018

The explaintion is great I love it.

By Asmaa M S

Sep 08, 2018

Very useful course

By Abdul H N

Sep 15, 2018

This course was very interesting for me. I have really interested.

Thanks so much from all of my teachers.

By Arif A

Sep 10, 2018

Good programs

By CESAR O D

May 17, 2018

Excellent! This course was a great tool to improve my English.

By Alejandro G G

May 01, 2017

By Ali M

Apr 16, 2017

one of the best English courses

By Nataliya K

Jun 24, 2016

Extremely useful course! One of the simpliest and engaging explanations of such a difficult topic I have ever seen!

By Jayrome N