Back to Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

Adjectives and Adjective Clauses, University of California, Irvine

About this Course

Being able to adeptly use adjective clauses in speaking and writing is useful for upper level English learners. Adjectives and adjective clauses are very common in English, so students need to be able to understand them when they see them or hear them. Students often struggle to bring complexity to their speaking and writing and adjective clauses can be a great way to do this. Please note that all of the lectures and practice activities are available for free, but taking the quizzes and getting feedback on assignments are only available in the paid version...

By BD

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent course for what I needed! I have a deeper understanding of adjectives clauses and will be revisiting it from time to time to refresh my memory.

By AG

May 01, 2017

Very interesting course because I learnt several specific pieces of knowledge about adjectives that I didn't know. Besides, I discovered appositives

106 Reviews

By Jhonnar Argenis Rodríguez Colina

Mar 12, 2019

This is a great course. You learn a lot!!

By Rama haitham Alrehawe

Mar 11, 2019

it is very simple and useful course

By Парцхалия Рада Нодариевна

Mar 06, 2019

i enjoyed the course and learned a lot of things that i will apply at tmy work in future

By Khuu Nguyet Minh

Mar 02, 2019

By Cícero

Feb 12, 2019

I had a great time. Thanks

By Agustin Smith

Feb 07, 2019

No one with English experience is looking at your assignments. Videos explaining are good but ou never know if the assignments are correct. Only other students look at your assignments. Not good.

By Octavio Pineda

Jan 30, 2019

Nice course

By Гарамжав

Jan 17, 2019

This course was so helpful to reorganize my grammar skills efficiently.

By Biggaletta Day

Jan 06, 2019

By Enayat Akbari

Dec 21, 2018

thank you for such as great wor.