Back to Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses by University of California, Irvine

Being able to adeptly use adjective clauses in speaking and writing is useful for upper level English learners. Adjectives and adjective clauses are very common in English, so students need to be able to understand them when they see them or hear them. Students often struggle to bring complexity to their speaking and writing and adjective clauses can be a great way to do this. Please note that all of the lectures and practice activities are available for free, but taking the quizzes and getting feedback on assignments are only available in the paid version...

BD

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent course for what I needed! I have a deeper understanding of adjectives clauses and will be revisiting it from time to time to refresh my memory.

AG

May 01, 2017

Very interesting course because I learnt several specific pieces of knowledge about adjectives that I didn't know. Besides, I discovered appositives

76 - 100 of 122 Reviews for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

By Rohit S

May 24, 2018

Sometimes, big picture was missing. Other than that, this is an excellent course.

By Ahmed H A

Jun 19, 2018

Awesome,sophisticated!

By Samreen S

Jul 27, 2017

Excellent course for non native speakers of English.

By Ana E M y T M

Feb 12, 2018

It is simple, an easy way to learn english, I really like it

By santiago e

Jun 03, 2017

AMAZING

By Fausto M A F

Mar 30, 2017

Adjectives and Adjective clauses was a topic interesting in which I learn enough grammar

By khadim s

Mar 25, 2018

By Chaman A D

Mar 25, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Abdullah A

Mar 30, 2018

hello to all members I appreciate what have you done foe us

By Mohamed F I

Apr 14, 2018

It's good i am very proud to complete this course it was nice time when i was studied this course

Thanks coursera and UCI

By Abdullah Y

Jul 26, 2018

Teachers speak very clear. Videos and tests are so useful. Thank you for helping everybody all over the world.

Best Regards

By Latha S

Apr 03, 2019

It was a good course where the instructors used simple language to make us understand the concepts. Keep up the good work.

By Nguyen D H

Apr 04, 2019

Good

By Pedro F R A

Apr 13, 2019

very good.

By Anna K

May 14, 2019

Thanks, it was very useful!

By Víctor R O L

May 13, 2019

Great course!

By Marcela C C

Jul 13, 2019

Excelent course !! I enjoyed it and learned a lot !

By MAURICIO C T

Jul 22, 2019

This is a very good course. I recommend it!

By Jesus M

Jul 29, 2019

It is an excellent course for all teachers, those who teach English as a second language or for others who teach on general basic levels.

By Maria J D

Jun 15, 2019

Thank you all. This course is very well organized and useful.

By nour o

Aug 26, 2019

Thanks Coursera 💓

Thanks teachers 💓

It was a helpful and great course

By Alekseii S

Aug 28, 2019

Clear, systematic and easy explanations

By aiman k

Sep 20, 2019

good way to understand

By Juan E A R

Oct 08, 2019

La dinámica de escribir, revisar y ser revisado hace que crezca más en el programa.

By Vladimir N

Oct 14, 2019

It was very helpful course for me. Thanks a lot.