Back to Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses by University of California, Irvine

Being able to adeptly use adjective clauses in speaking and writing is useful for upper level English learners. Adjectives and adjective clauses are very common in English, so students need to be able to understand them when they see them or hear them. Students often struggle to bring complexity to their speaking and writing and adjective clauses can be a great way to do this. Please note that all of the lectures and practice activities are available for free, but taking the quizzes and getting feedback on assignments are only available in the paid version...

BD

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent course for what I needed! I have a deeper understanding of adjectives clauses and will be revisiting it from time to time to refresh my memory.

AG

May 01, 2017

Very interesting course because I learnt several specific pieces of knowledge about adjectives that I didn't know. Besides, I discovered appositives

101 - 122 of 122 Reviews for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

By Парцхалия Р Н

Mar 06, 2019

i enjoyed the course and learned a lot of things that i will apply at tmy work in future

By bouali m

Oct 16, 2016

Thanks everyone for such an interesting experience.

By Davide P

Sep 14, 2017

good course, I've appreciate

By Arturo R

Nov 06, 2016

improve and simplify the grammar structure explanation

By 刘诗琦

Nov 25, 2016

I

By AbdelRahman K M H

Jan 23, 2017

I think tests should be little more difficult

By Yulia I

Sep 22, 2017

This one is very good. I give it 4 stars (not 5) only because there is no forum. No place to ask questions :(

By Mohammmad J F

Dec 28, 2017

I am very happy to study here.

By jhonny

Feb 09, 2018

Right, now i have understand the adjectives a little bit

By Sania A

Nov 23, 2017

I am thankful

By Juan L S G

Mar 06, 2017

I miss more homework.

By Lorenzo P

Jul 25, 2016

It's great to have access to the course even when you're not paying the certificate. Tip: make the presentations more attractive.

By Muhammad A

Jul 18, 2019

Nice , easy, and great course

Thank you all....

By Zitaima P

Sep 26, 2019

It was a little confusing

By Taghizadeh

Sep 15, 2017

Good course.

By Victor J D

Sep 24, 2016

Well structured course

Course material download as a summary would be great (PPT/PDF)

By ANIL K J

Nov 23, 2016

it is good thing to learn

By Kravchenko O

Jun 04, 2018

that was really hard course for me