Back to Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses by University of California, Irvine

Being able to adeptly use adjective clauses in speaking and writing is useful for upper level English learners. Adjectives and adjective clauses are very common in English, so students need to be able to understand them when they see them or hear them. Students often struggle to bring complexity to their speaking and writing and adjective clauses can be a great way to do this. Please note that all of the lectures and practice activities are available for free, but taking the quizzes and getting feedback on assignments are only available in the paid version...

HH

Dec 21, 2019

Very helpful course, a big thank from coursera for it's effort, specially for Refugees in Indonesia very very helpful and very clear explanation. thanks again

BD

Jan 06, 2019

Excellent course for what I needed! I have a deeper understanding of adjectives clauses and will be revisiting it from time to time to refresh my memory.

101 - 125 of 128 Reviews for Adjectives and Adjective Clauses

By hongkaixi

Nov 14, 2019

useful

By Nguyen D H

Apr 04, 2019

Good

By leedonghai

Oct 21, 2017

Mar 10, 2017

s

By Lorenzo P

Jul 25, 2016

It's great to have access to the course even when you're not paying the certificate. Tip: make the presentations more attractive.

By Yulia I

Sep 22, 2017

This one is very good. I give it 4 stars (not 5) only because there is no forum. No place to ask questions :(

By Парцхалия Р Н

Mar 06, 2019

i enjoyed the course and learned a lot of things that i will apply at tmy work in future

By jhonny

Feb 09, 2018

Right, now i have understand the adjectives a little bit

By Arturo R

Nov 06, 2016

improve and simplify the grammar structure explanation

By bouali m

Oct 16, 2016

Thanks everyone for such an interesting experience.

By Muhammad A

Jul 18, 2019

Nice , easy, and great course

Thank you all....

By AbdelRahman K M H

Jan 23, 2017

I think tests should be little more difficult

By Mohammmad J F

Dec 28, 2017

I am very happy to study here.

By Davide P

Sep 14, 2017

good course, I've appreciate

By Zitaima P

Sep 26, 2019

It was a little confusing

By Akhtar A

I

By Victor J D

Sep 24, 2016

Well structured course

Course material download as a summary would be great (PPT/PDF)