Back to Advanced Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 3: Advanced Writing This is the third course in the Academic English: Writing specialization. By raising your level of academic writing, this course helps prepare you for college-level work. After completing this course, you will be able to: - plan and write a more sophisticated argument essay - identify plagiarism and explain how to prevent it - read and analyze several articles to form your own opinion on a topic - make connections between several articles - form thesis statements from your readings - use sources effectively when writing an essay Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

DB

Aug 17, 2016

An absolutely wonderful course! I learned a lot about advanced essay writing. I think it is a must-take course for those who are interested in writing academic and research essays!

MA

May 11, 2019

This course was so much useful for writing especially for essay and another writing.\n\nBy this kink of course we are able to write an interesting essay.\n\nthank so much Coursera

76 - 100 of 148 Reviews for Advanced Writing

By Bachir S

Oct 17, 2016

Cours de methode.

By Karine R

Nov 21, 2016

Very helpful, at least, for me.

By Chhengnguon H

Sep 05, 2016

This course is awesome.

By Tommy Q

Dec 22, 2015

I learn a lot from this class so far, but I'm having difficult for the Quiz, i know i should take some notes, hahaha

By Muhammad A A

Jun 26, 2017

great course

By Ahmed M S S

Nov 14, 2016

Such amazing course work on developing the writing skills in a decent way.

By kleber l

May 03, 2018

nice

By mustafa a

Jan 20, 2016

so good. must be engaged

By MARIA A M O

Dec 30, 2016

I learned how to write different types of essays.

By Rosilene A

Dec 11, 2015

I am in love for this course, a lot of good information, practice activities, etc...

It is helping me a lot!

By Sayed S S

Dec 11, 2017

A very interesting and complete course for writing essay and become a good and standard writer.

By Taohinhin

Apr 17, 2017

I'm so happy to make it! I learnt so much about academic writing, thanks!

By gaby g

Feb 09, 2016

This course has a lot of tools to learn the writing art.

By Modestman

Sep 25, 2016

I hope that this course could be free because I can't afford 69 dollars for th

By Furkan Ü

Oct 18, 2016

Will try it out soon. Looks very promising and informative.

By Aksh D

Jan 20, 2016

It is so beneficial for international students who have been prepared on TOEFL iBT or IELTS.

By Tshifhiwa M

Jun 11, 2016

This course has set me free from my fear of expressing my ideas and opinions in writing.

By sunil u

Mar 22, 2016

Great learning experience .

By Anna N K

Feb 28, 2016

Very useful and professional!

By Luz D

Feb 20, 2018

I have really enjoyed this course. It was a challenge for me, but I learnt a lot.

By Mahmoud G

Apr 14, 2017

I have learnt alot from this course

By Parakram S

Oct 04, 2017

The course is really good and it helped me a lot. I would strongly recommend this course.

By Manida P

May 13, 2018

Quite difficult, but good learning.

By Gerard D

Feb 06, 2018

Excellent course. Plagiarism is explained well in this course.

By Wendy Z

Feb 27, 2018

This course is very beneficia,l as the writing requirements have become more academic-oriented. And it is consistent with the former two courses well.