Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

AN
Nov 5, 2019

Highly recommended for anyone wanting to start learning about AI. Explained in an coherent and intuitive way and will help lay the foundation for a lifelong learning experience and a new career in AI.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

226 - 250 of 8,439 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Gayathri. K

Jun 29, 2020

As the tittle of this course says "AI for everyone",yah it's exactly AI for everyone. Through simple examples Andrew sir won to give a correct notion about each concept. I learned from his class that the first and most important thing is to get started. This course will definitely help and motivate the starters, who wish to do something in AI. Thank you sir.

By Takaki I

Jun 1, 2020

I signed up for coursera for the first time a month ago. I'm learning English and I can only speak the English of an elementary school student at best. It took me about twice as long to learn as it did because I had to look up the words in class, but Mr. Andrew's explanations were easy to understand and I was able to learn more about AI. I really appreciate.

By Ratnasari K

Oct 8, 2020

Very interesting material. The way its delivered makes complicated material feels light and easily to absorb. I can't wait to continue from one video to the next one. The training is presented in a way that makes me curious and keep wanting to know more, what's next and want to test myself as how far I have accomplish progress in broaden my knowledge on AI.

By Vaibhav S

Aug 18, 2020

It was a wonderful experience, now i know so much about the foundations of AI, Machine learning and Deep learning.I recommend all those to take this course who want to know what exactly is AI, ML and Deep learning. Very big thanks to Andrew Sir for explaining these topics in a very knowledgeable and interesting manner. It will help me a lot with my career.

By Abidemi S

Apr 25, 2020

It is a very informative course. One of the basic things that really drew my attention is the details they put in recording the videos and the detailed preparation of the slides. I will keep going over the course again and again until I master it to detail because I know in the future, AI will be a well sought after concept. Well done. You did a great job.

By CHIRAG G

Sep 3, 2019

Five start rating from my side for this course. It provided with significant knowledge required to get an overview of AI and its application in various industry. I can fully vouch for this course credibility, even for someone coming from non-tech background wiling to enroll. Andrew, Thank you so much for making AI so simple, interesting and understandable.

By KAMAL K

Jul 17, 2019

Great Introduction and a very good explanation about AI, how it can be used, what is the technology, Principals, steps involved while planning testing and executing a pilot developed under AI. what are the advantages, what are the disadvantages if not handled carefully, and some exhow you can use it for the benefit of you and your organization effectively.

By Hisham D K B A

Jul 3, 2020

Thank you Andrew Ng. From being a person who only had assumptions about A.I., your one course has taught me so many things about A.I. While its only the start, its a great start to continuing my understanding of A.I and hopefully be able to contribute to society (via companies) in the most positive way possible and to enhance the lives of people globally.

By Aswin B

Jun 23, 2020

AI for Everyone is an awesome course for anyone interested to learn AI. Either you're a beginner in this field, or you're someone who would like to implement AI on a larger scale. This course teaches about the terminology, the pros and cons of AI, it's Impact on Society and much more. I thank deeplearning.ai and Andrew Ng for this amazing course content.

By Aadesh C D

It was a nice experience to complete the course in a limited amount of time.

Andrew is really a good teacher, he explained every term in a very simple manner!

And talking about the quizzes If you have all the notes with you right from the first lecture you don't need anything else for the study itself.

Great Experience Guys !!

Do this course ASAP.

Thank You!

By Dreu D

Jan 9, 2020

Phenomenal course that teaches the basics of AI. Even if you have a sound background, I would still recommend the course as it highlights some unique perspectives and special discussions on the many factors of AI. The instructor was amazing and very good at explaining concepts with concrete examples and use cases. I would recommend this course to anyone.

By Syed M H A

Nov 11, 2019

An excellent course, if one wants to know the science behind Artificial Intelligence (AI), its constituent elements, and its impact on society. Additionally, the course also gives insight into how AI can be used to transform one's business, which comes in handy in this era. I hope you, too, will surely enjoy Andrew Ng's engaging and informative lectures!

By Vishal D

Aug 22, 2019

The course contains all the necessary material to help AI as well as non-AI experts to orient themselves. It gives a complete overview of what is AI and explains in detail the meaning of various concepts being talked about around AI. Excellent course for any company/individual begining in the field of AI. Thank you Andrew Ng and Coursera for this course.

By Jan H

Mar 5, 2019

Great course for absolute beginners. Andrew Ng is a great teacher. I would though like a reading list with introductory articles about the different subjects like the different ML/Deep Learning techniques (not too much math), AI ethics, etc.

This is a fine course to bridge the gap between being an AI neophyte and Andrew's Deep Learning Specialisation :-)

By LongNan

Mar 5, 2019

This course help non-AI developers to be more familiar with AI, by understanding what impact it can bring and what limitation does it have. What's more inspiring is that Prof Ng also highlighted the negative social impact that AI might bring and how can we work together to avoid it.

Overall, this course is totally worth taking if you're a beginner of AI.

By Vivek J

Dec 1, 2019

Excellent and clear-eyed overview of a very important subject. Just right for people who have read about AI from the media or use it in some form via their computers or smartphones, but don't know enough about the underlying reality. Only a very little bit of technical explanation, so don't be scared.. Andrew's intellect and passion clearly come across.

By Kunal J

May 26, 2019

This course really helped me get insight in AI beyond the buzz word. As a student who wants to pursue an engineering degree in Computers, this course was really helpful. AI is the future but unfortunately many education institutions still consider AI as a luxury more than a necessary skill in the 21st century.

Once, again thank you for this great course.

By Camilo M N

May 10, 2019

The course is a necessary introduction to the topic in a light but concise manner. It avoids discussing the algorithms as it is an introduction to the general topic of AI. I miss a better diagram differentiating Data Science from Machine learning and AI but that is just my own preference. All the videos are enjoyable to watch and do not get you tired.

By Harish N

Aug 19, 2020

Irrespective of whether you are an absolute novice to the field or have some experience, this course is a must do for everyone. Unlike other courses that are too technical, this course finds the right balance especially for folks in project manger roles to be able to adequately understand the requirements of building an AI team and running AI projects.

By Rahul S

May 9, 2020

Andrew is a pioneer in the field of AI and I have been following him on LInkedIn for quite sometime.My main motivation to do the course was to learn from the best and I wasn't disappointed.Highly recommended course for anyone looking to understand AI from applicability point of view.Andrew is not only a master of his craft but an excellent teacher too.

By Ammar T

May 4, 2019

It gives me a concept of what AI is all about and remove my doubts and clear many hypes that AI is creating robots that will make humans slaves and human race will become obsolete in front of AI.I really appreciate efforts made by "Sir ANDREW NG" and his team who are doing their best to educate people about AI and giving guidance to millions of people

By Ninad P

Nov 12, 2019

Beautifully structured non-technical starter for those uninitiated in the field of AI and ML. However, it also helps those who have preliminary to intermediate knowledge to go through the course in order to get their head out of the core technicalities and once again get a better view or the whole picture. Neatly organized and extremely informative.

By Zebpay

Jun 10, 2019

This course is amazing for beginners and non-technical people, who want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence ('AI') and different terms used in AI. This also explains what AI can and cannot do and how to transform your company from a normal company to an AI company. I highly recommend this course to everyone who is intrigued and amazed by AI.

By venkata s c k

Apr 10, 2020

I'm an undergraduate student in AI. Before starting this course i have many doubts regarding AI and related terms. After completing this course , Now i can confidently tell to others that what is AI , ML,DL and related things. Through this course i came to know how AI can be used to develop a company and how it can be used in other ways positively.

By Gretchen H

May 7, 2019

As someone new to AI, but working with people/ companies in the AI space, this was an incredibly valuable baseline education in how to think about AI. It also kept its promise of not being too technical (I'm a business person, not a programmer), while giving me enough knowledge that I feel more confident in my ability to ask intelligent questions.