Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

HC
May 11, 2019

I now are equipped with right attitude to AI projects, it's limitation and how it will affect our society/jobs. It is very beneficial for me to set up the right mindset to carry on to next AI courses.

DP
Jun 18, 2020

In fact I was totally ignorant about Ai. I could learn the all the basics of AI. I have gained enough knowledge about primary principles of Ai. Many thanks to our Instructor for enlightening me. nligh

351 - 375 of 8,268 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Muhammad U A

This course covers my basic knowledge for Artificial intelligence and clear all of my wrong thoughts about it.

It also provide important information about the recent development in AI and how we can also approach to it.

I will highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in getting into AI.

By Brijesh R

May 11, 2019

I had recently joined an AI startup with no past experience with AI and its terminologies, eg, Machine learning, Deep learning etc. After completion of this course, I feel much comfortable with discussing AI with my colleagues and customers. This is definitely me upskilling myself. Thank you Andrew!!

By Sergi C

Oct 25, 2020

High level view.

Good for introductions.

For non-technoical users, to understand differences on AI and Data science, for business people , don't expect anything technical in this course, but you will learn basis to understand what AI is an can do, but, how? this is not part of this course.

Nice course

By Diego A P B

This course gives you both a great panorama on the field of AI and Machine Learning, as well as a deep understanding of its flaws and how it might fail. Audiences from both academia and industry will appreciate the contents of this course, so I highly recommend taking it, no matter your background.

By Desiré D W

Mar 1, 2019

Finished the course in two days. Quality content. Loved it.

For someone who has done the technical deep learning course and has been applying deep learning professionally, it was very useful to take a non-technical point of view in this course. The fact that Andrew can teach us both, sets him apart.

By Joseph F

Nov 7, 2020

This is a good primer course on AI for anyone who wants to understand its meaning and purpose. I really loved how this course is curated in concise and digestible lessons. I enjoyed learning this and will definitely continue learning about AI more. Thank you Andrew and to the deeplearning.ai team!

By INDRANEEL C

Sep 21, 2020

Such a concise, super-informative and well balanced course. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about Artificial Intelligence technologies in probably the simplest of methods with deep intrinsic knowledge. Thums up to Mr. Andrew Ng for crafting such an enlightening course focused on real-world learning!

By Cecilia C

Sep 13, 2019

A great introductory course to AI. I have thoroughly enjoyed it though I have no tech background. After completing it, AI is no longer a buzzword for me but instead I have a better understanding of how AI works and how it can potentially transform many industries and create value for the humanity.

By Abhisek M

Apr 13, 2019

An extremely indispensable course in this day and age. Very well taught. Gained lots of insights. As a novice in the AI, I have gained a quintessential beginner level understanding of this subject, and I am immensely hopeful that I will continue to work in this area. Thank you so so much Andrew!!!

By Yugi g

Dec 5, 2020

Quite intriguing! Excellent course which is aligned to my interests.

Looking forward for combining AI skills to my Cost Engineering skills, so as to be uniquely qualified for doing very valuable work.

If you are in cost engineering or managerial accounting roles, like to take AI journey forward.

By Jordan B

Jul 30, 2020

Best non-technical overview of AI that you can find on the internet. Andrew Ng is a great instructor and uses some amazing case studies to bring it all together. Very glad i took this course! I hope deeplearning.ai comes out with more non-technical courses on AI (i.e. AI and Ethics). Thank you!

By Kaushik S S

Jun 2, 2020

A wonderful course for someone that is wanting an insight into Artificial Intelligence. Irrespective of whether you are a student or having a full time job, as long as you are wanting to learn something new about AI, this course will help you get a little push and create that enthusiasm about AI.

By karan m

It's was such a wonderful experience in this course Andrew Neg is a pure genius and explain everything that a beginner should know. I'm happy to complete this course and gain knowledge about the course looking further to take more course and purse the course under the guidance of prof. Andrew Neg

By Noor u A b

This is a great course. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting an introduction to AI. The course itself was quite challenging and definitely worth the verified certificate. Although the quizzes were just a bit tough, the programming assignments were extremely hard (in a good way).

By Waqar H

Oct 17, 2019

This course is wonderfully designed to better understand what is AI. What we can and cannot do using AI technology, what are essential steps to make a company good at AI, how to evaluate an AI project feasibility. I think this course provides enough information about AI and how it is implemented.

By MOHAMMED A K

Sep 12, 2020

The course is really helpful to those who want to know the application of AI in various atmosphere's and to understand vaguely the different techniques and method used in AI. The course instructor gives a lot of insights on how various AI based tech giants work and lot other info on this regard.

By Victor O

Jun 18, 2019

This is an excellent course if you want to start with AI, it doesn't require any technical background and Andrew does an amazing job explaining complex topics as simple as possible. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to understand the basic concepts of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science

By Bellam J B

Jul 20, 2020

Lot of examples made easier to understand the topics. Persons like me with minimum knowledge on AI can also go with the flow. Though initially I thought this course is not meant for persons like me, finally realize that I can also fit somewhere in AI either as end user or a developer in future.

By Muhammad A S

Apr 29, 2020

This is my first course on the Coursera Platform and I was having no idea about Artificial Intelligence, ML, and Deep Learning before but after learning this course I learn aritificial intelligence Machine learning and deep learning concepts, ideas, advantages, and disadvantages. Thank you sir

By Vladislav K

May 13, 2019

Andrew did wonderful job in explaining what AI systems are, their application to the current reality and how start transforming any company into an AI enabled one. I enjoyed this course a lot and learned valuable insights which help me to continue my journey in the realm of AI and Data Science.

By Hemanth K

Nov 2, 2020

This is a good course giving excellent introduction to AI. Having learnt this course, one can go on and try next level courses that can give more information about AI, ML and DL etc.

I am confident after completing this course that I can now look into more advanced courses to help me with goals

By Neeraj b

Aug 23, 2020

This course is really awesome. Before taking the course I have a little prior knowledge about AI. But now after completing this course I strongly say that I have got a wide knowledge on AI. And i strongly suggest that those who willing to learn about AI. For those this course is a best option.

By Kirandeep K

Jul 26, 2020

This course was totally amazing.I didnt knew much about AI before enrolling this course, but Andrew Sir explained about AI so greatly that now I have an clear idea about what is Ai,how it's impacting our life,its pitfalls,Ai and jobs and its attacks. It feels good that i opted for this course.

By Didem T

Jun 10, 2019

Very enlightening for people who have zero or a small amount of knowledge about AI. Andrew NG is one of the leading mentors in AI and industry and it is absolutely a privilege to take this course from him. I highly recommend this course to anyone from different backgrounds or knowledge levels.

By MANISH K

Apr 17, 2019

Great Course for beginners and the explanation is done in very easy and lucid language. It is certainly advised to complete this course for having the self confidence to deal with future AI world. Also a lot of concepts like AI and society are covered which is very important in the current era