Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

R
Oct 19, 2020

This class was so well-presented with clear and socially relevant examples. I was so engaged that I finished this in less than a week. Kudos in explaining deep concepts in such a uncomplicated manner.

BS
Jul 30, 2020

I must admit that this is the best online course that I've completed so far. The course is just simple and sweet explaining everything one needs to know clearly and simply without loosing its essence.

26 - 50 of 7,808 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Noh B S

Aug 17, 2020

Simple yet very informative and interesting. The length of the course is just nice and the course has triggered me to learn more about AI. Thank you Andrew ! Great stuff! Keep up the good work in AI !

By Konstantinos T

Apr 10, 2020

The course actually does what its title promises: Introduces everyone to AI. Well designed, with helpful examples, this course is the best boost for a beginner entering the world of AI. Andrew Ng has an amazing way to transform complexity into simple, understandable words. I definitely recommend it as one of the most valuable courses I have attended so far. Thank you Andrew!

By Ryan P

Jul 17, 2020

Good High-level intro for AI which is useful for not only those unfamiliar with AI and how it works but also useful for engineers to see how AI relates to the business & when it makes sense to use AI.

By Bob C

Mar 28, 2019

Great overview of AI, from what it can currently do, to how it does what it does, how to "train" AI, how to consider using it in you work and the societal and employment implications of AI. One of the major reasons I took this course was because it was presented by Andrew Ng, a foremost expert in AI technology. The course was broken down well into "bite-size" chunks and "easy to digest." I would recommend it to anyone who wants to better understand this technology.

By Bhaskara R G

Andrew explained the basics of AI very well with live examples and its implications to our lives. He also included technical videos to curious minds. What I liked most is finding the overlap area of AI and your professional vertical skills and working on them. His explanation of how bias can impact AI programs and what are the things we can do to reduce bias is awesome. This course motivated me to go the whole nine yards in deep learning. Keep learning life long.

By Brengshak M S

Jul 31, 2020

By Jean-Philippe B

Aug 27, 2019

Very general, as a large chunck of it could apply with little change to other topics, such as IT in general, management of change etc.

in the end, you know quite little, just a thin, very thin layer of knowledge, not even enough for friends discussion.

To pay 45$ fo this is realovercharge, for 4 weeks with quite little substance each week.

By Jelle F H

Jun 12, 2019

too much opinion rather than statement supported by facts

By Sophie C

Mar 22, 2019

Too low level information

By Binay S

Jul 9, 2019

Not that much of good .

By Khandaker M A

Jul 13, 2020

This course, by far, is the most interesting introductory AI course I have ever done. It really shows the way to accelerate job skills on AI companies. For those who want to have a new AI startup, this course is a must. So don't waste your time, enroll as early as possible.

By Regine C

Oct 20, 2020

By Sagar d

Jul 14, 2020

Great course - both thoughtful and concisely focused on the essential and complex environment around AI alongwith an introduction to the present stae and projected state

By Yashuv B

Jul 14, 2020

This course is the best if someone want to know concepts behind AI(new elctricity). It would be helpful if this course is taken before getting into AI more.

By Zhangrui W

Jul 14, 2020

Great course for beginners who are curious about AI. It gave me a general understanding of AI. The lecturer can clearly explain concepts and theories.

By Rory W

Jul 21, 2019

A great course pitched at the right level ensuring inclusive to anyone wanting to learn and benefit from this topic.

By Vishwanath N

Jul 20, 2019

Just Excellent! A must do for professionals and students who are interested in Technology.

By VAIBHAV G

Jul 21, 2019

Great course to get an overview about What is AI, its future aspects and much more!

By Zulkafil A

Apr 6, 2020

A brilliant course for introducing AI to the masses. AI for everyone indeed.

By T T

Dec 23, 2019

I'd recommend anyone who wants to have AI in your career take this course.

By Ahmet S K

Jul 14, 2020

Thanks for the amazing education.

By Kardam R J

Jul 14, 2020

very good introduction of AI...

By Lu C

Jul 21, 2019

Very good basic introduction.

By Akshat B

Jul 7, 2020

After I did this course, I'd say I skimmed over a book explaining what AI is, what it does, how it can be used, what had been done, what can be done, what should not be done. I say skimming because it should discuss a little more in technicality and not completely in layman terms. nonetheless, I learned things I didn't know and I am happy about it.

By Sean O