Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

PS
Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful and very insightful course. Cleared a lot of doubts and misconceptions. Once again Kudos and Thank you to Prof. Andrew Ng for a wonderful course and educating the world to be a better place.

DP
Jun 18, 2020

In fact I was totally ignorant about Ai. I could learn the all the basics of AI. I have gained enough knowledge about primary principles of Ai. Many thanks to our Instructor for enlightening me. nligh

226 - 250 of 7,799 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Mark P

Apr 4, 2019

AI For Everyone was a practical, convenient, and affordable way to learn the basic strengths, limitations, opportunities, and threats of AI. Now I can be a part of the conversation, add to the discussion, and identify my best AI opportunities. I highly recommend this course so much; I plan to teach it.

~ Mark Anthony Pegues, Business Strategist

By Nick J

Nov 23, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I had been thinking of exploring AI and so this course came at the right time for me. I am definitely interested in continuing my study of AI. Thank you Andrew Ng, this course was brilliantly put together and it far exceeded my expectations. I look forward to watching some of your other courses. Thanks again.

By Andrei T

Jul 3, 2020

AI for everyone is a very good starting point that any individual( CEO or executive level) should take in order to start the AI journey.

Prof Andrew Ng has a natural talent for teaching and sharing information, experiences and knowledge obtained during working for top notch companies or Ivy League Universities.

Thank you AI For Everyone team!

By Karthik S

Apr 3, 2020

One of the most succinct yet comprehensive introduction to the next big thing called AI. Thoroughly enjoyed the way the course progressed with so many examples, which made some complex concepts easily sink in. The faculty's approach to explanation with such ease shows the amount of knowledge he possesses. Wonderful and worthwhile experience!

By Jirapha L

Jul 17, 2020

good course and easy to learn for beginning level. Thanks so much to make me understand about AI. This is very useful for everyone who would like to start to know about AI. The example provided is easy to understand. Andrew has a good attitude to encourage his student and also to keep learning to be expert in our own area plus AI knowledge

By Bernard O

May 1, 2020

This has been a tough in the beginning but later found it pretty cool because of the instructor, and I promise to add knowledge in machine learning and my capacity to become an agent of change, especially in my home country, Ghana, and perhaps the world at large.Thank you Coursera, deeplearning.ai team especially Andrew for tremendous job.

By Rahul V

Dec 1, 2019

This course does complete justice to its title AI for everyone. It is a course designed to give a beginner adequate knowledge and tools to understand AI and what it can and cannot do. It also lays down a roadmap for participants to identify areas where AI can be used in their professions and how to effectively deploy it in an organisation.

By Emmanuel S

Apr 20, 2019

This course has tremendously help me to magnify the AI concept in a very wider angle, not al on the technology side, but how in a global view, as nations through their leads can use these new technologies to leapfrog their economies as to move along the developed economies.

Special thanks to Mr.Andrew Ng for his quality work. Appreciated.

By G.Sai K

Apr 30, 2020

The course was super awesome you enjoy the content over here especially the instructor is very good you get to know about the Introduction of artificial intelligence this subject can be used for everyone else there is no prerequisite or coding part in it...you need not need a PC at least because there are no software explanations in it..

By radhika s

Apr 1, 2020

Mr. Andrew helped me understand what AI actually means, the implications of AI, the difference between AI and Machine Learning. This course also helped me understand how AI is and will be impacting the society and its workforce. I would like to thank Mr. Andrew for imparting knowledge to people who are eager to learn and grow, every day.

By Rustam O

Aug 21, 2020

Before taking this course, I struggled to distinguish terms like AI, ML, DL, and DS. It struck me as buzzwords. But now, as Andrew said, I am ahead of many CEOs. The course was very informative, made possible by Andrew NG - I am very grateful to him! I definitely recommend this course for everyone! Huge respect and hugs from Kazakhstan.

By Jason W

Aug 30, 2020

This is a great course for both non-technical and technical people. Highlights the opportunities and potential benefits for organisations and society as well as debunking some of the hype and the fears. An essential course to take for people at all levels if you or your organisation are thinking about applying machine learning and AI.

By Rajat A

Jul 12, 2020

Non-engineering background learner here. As a basic introductory course on Artificial Intelligence, this course serves as a perfect gateway to enter into AI. The instructor has a knack of explaining concepts in a lucid manner and in a way that makes learning comfortable. I would totally recommend this course to anyone interested in AI.

By MD. A K A

Apr 28, 2020

The course actually does what its title promises: Introduces everyone to AI. Well designed, with helpful examples, this course is the best boost for a beginner entering the world of AI. The best part was- "My favorite joke is why are there so many shocking results in AI, because AI is the new electricity. Shocking electricity, get it?"

By Clifford O O

Mar 8, 2019

The content of this course gives a good introduction to AI and the possibilities ahead as a result of application of AI. One learns about the great opportunity presented and challenges that governments and other actors in society will have to face. Yet this is just the beginning. Andrew Ng's delivery is great. Next please.............

By Avin V

May 3, 2020

Really fantastic and brainstorming. I felt every video was like ice-breaking sessions. Not too many technical contents, but it surely helps a lot for anyone who desires to work on this field. Highly recommended. Andrew is one of the best guys who can help you to understand complex things very easily. Overall it is really Interesting.

By Kuldeep S

Apr 20, 2020

The course is exceptional and very easy to understand. However as the name of the course could've been a bit more specific since it's predominantly for everyone working or owning a business to make them AI friendly. Nevertheless, even as a student most of it was useful for me and i'm gonna start the deep learning specialization next.

By Gopinath

Sep 18, 2019

I'm working in an AI and ML-based company, and this course really helped me in understanding a lot of things about AI and ML. I would extend this course to my friends, colleagues and clients in order to actually understand at a high level on the current trending technology advances and how can it be used to help others and ourselves.

By Megan T

Apr 8, 2019

Andrew is an excellent teacher and clearly he walks his talk by testing and iterating. The course content has been clearly thought out and for a tech enthusiast but complete AI novice I found it engaging, challenging enough to require deep listening and real consideration and an insightful and helpful introduction to AI. Thank you!

By Salman P

Jun 11, 2020

I am feeling good and proudful after completing this course it teaches me a lots of new things and which is definitely needed in this competitive world.this course allows to know about machine learning,data science how uses ai for their works at the last it also involved the attacks on ai.overall it's knowledgeable course so do it .

By Lydia c

Apr 19, 2020

This Course was very informative! I was someone who had no clue what Ai was and I now feel more informed/curious about the world of Ai. The course is a series of short meaningful video clips which use relevant examples in todays society to explain Ai's impact. Would recommend Andrew's course to anyone wanting to learn Ai! Thank you!

By Jungyong U

Sep 12, 2019

There has been loads of hype about AI from the media. For those who have not learned Artificial Intelligence, that is quite confusing on whether this technology at the moment might be feasible. However, I have now realized how AI works and where it might be needed to make the world a better place. Thank you so much, Prof. Andrew Ng.

By Vidhyambika S

Jul 7, 2020

This course is suitable for beginners of all fields, of all ages who wants to kick start in ai either to improve business, get an insight into what ai actually is, how one can proceed in ai... this gives an idea to what you can do with ai for your profession/ business/career... also suitable for people who have some knowledge of ai

By Kristina S

Nov 21, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! Professor Andrew Ng is an excellent instructor - information was easy to understand, very interesting to listen, captivating. AI is a new idea for me and after this course I am able to discuss it, I have a deeper understanding of what it is, what it can do and what is yet to achieve. Highly recommend!

By Robert B

Nov 15, 2020

I feel that this course has introduced me to the 'universe' of AI and made much more clear what elements are needed for an AI project. Also, and just as important, it has confirmed what I already know to be true, which is that it is basically automation and automation needs to begin with a task, rather than a job or whole process.